Divinely Women

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Divinely Women

Postby laura-ann » April 11th, 2006, 3:34 pm

I hope this file does trick for me. Ive tryed others has not happen yet but still hopeing. :)
laura-ann

Feminization

Postby laura-ann » April 11th, 2006, 7:30 pm

Thanks for the support :)
laura-ann

Postby Manditeen » April 16th, 2006, 12:38 am

Do the premium fi;es work betteer than the free files?
Manditeen

Postby Anu » April 22nd, 2006, 4:28 am

The main difference I've seen between the Divinely Feminine premium files and the free files is that they have a custom induction for the series, that is put at the start of all the files in the series. At the least it's not the same induction I've heard dozens of times before on all the free files. It works better for me, if for no other reason than my conscious mind doesn't try to gloss over a too-familiar intro.

The Feminine Shopping Thrill section in particular has worked for me, as it's gotten me past my fear of shopping for myself on a few occasions so far. But then, it was written to my request, so it was targeted right at my weaknesses. YMMV. :)
Anu

Postby yahnoh » April 23rd, 2006, 2:08 pm

I got over and fear of shopping a long time ago. when in male drab and shopping, I just tell myself that my money is as good as any other customer.

I also make a point to look and feel as if I belong there. When you look confident, people leave you along and assume you know what you are doing.

It also helps to know exactly what you are looking for. Know your size and if you don't see your size, just move on, don't waste a lot of time looking for something when they don't have your style. For pants and skirts I use the distance from my elbow to the palm of my hand to figure if the waste will fit. not everyone's sz 8 is the same....

At the same time, when I'm feeling a little blue, I like nothing better that a few hours of shopping, looking at everything and taking my time. If anyone gives me a funny look, I just smile at them and think 'I have evvry right to be here'.

I've got so comfortable shopping for woman's clothes that I actuallly feel uncomfortable (as if I'm intruding) when I'm in the mens department. It's been over a year since I bought and male clothes. I didn't use anything to get this way, I simply told myself that I belonged. It also helps that I live in a big city with lots of shopping choices.
yahnoh

Return to Feminizations Forum