Qustion on TrigFemaleForm

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Qustion on TrigFemaleForm

Postby d2 » May 15th, 2006, 2:59 pm

1-Are the changes physical?
2-Will I think as "Hey, Im in a female body" or will I be "I have always been female" ?
3-How many times would I listen to the file before I see results?
d2

Re: Qustion on TrigFemaleForm

Postby CuriousG » May 15th, 2006, 3:47 pm

d2 wrote:1-Are the changes physical?
2-Will I think as "Hey, Im in a female body" or will I be "I have always been female" ?
3-How many times would I listen to the file before I see results?

1-No, it's a trigger, meaning that the effect lasts only from when spoken until the counter-trigger is said, therefore it cannot be physical
2-"Hey, I'm in a female body.
3-That depends on you as an individual. If you're good at trance, and naturally susceptable, maybe just a week of daily listening. Otherwise, you'll probably find that you simply plateau at something akin to strong imagining, and never really get much further.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby d2 » May 15th, 2006, 3:52 pm

Thanks for the tips :)
d2

Postby Jacara » May 15th, 2006, 7:38 pm

A lot of this stuff really depends on how your subconscious interprets it. Like you asked whether you'd think you had always been been female; if your subconscious thinks it's impossible for you to be female now without always having been female, then you would think that.

Two quick examples from my experience hypnotizing my gf:
1) I gave her a "freeze" trigger, but in her subconscious that doesn't apply to her mouth so she can still talk, just not move her body. On some other people they might not only interpret it as their whole body, but they might be unaware during that time and not know that time had passed when you un-freeze them. just depends how you word the suggestion and how their subconscious takes it.
2) When I use the phrase "feeling good" in a trance, her subconscious takes it to mean feeling sexually aroused. So I can't just say she's "relaxed and feeling good" because those two things aren't exactly compatible for her. Again, different words or phrases mean different things depending how your subconscious hears it.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum