TrigBoobGrowth -- Success?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

TrigBoobGrowth -- Success?

Postby danielsangeo » July 27th, 2006, 9:41 pm

Well, I tried this file, then afterwards, I plucked out the trigger phrase ("Big Boobs"!) out of the MP3 and placed it in its own file. I then looped the trigger phrase file.

After 5 or 6 repetitions, I could feel a tightness in my chest and I looked down, and upon each successive repetition, I saw my chest shudder a bit, but I don't see any growth. Yet, when I look away, I could feel them getting tighter and tighter with each repitition.

While there doesn't seem to be any actual physical growth I can see, the tightness that the looping trigger caused was outstanding! I can't wait to try the hypnosis file again and again. Here's to hoping that I see some growth, even though no one else'll be able to see it. :-)

Thanks, everyone!

--DanielSanGeo
danielsangeo

Postby MRV35 » August 9th, 2006, 6:11 pm

That is good progress....keep listening to the file and be consistent. Eventually you will be able to see your breast grow. The fact that you are starting to feel something is a sign that the file is beginning to have effect.
Monica Velez

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing is believin'
MRV35
Regular
Regular

Postby AWA » August 14th, 2006, 5:51 pm

Will the revert to normal trigger make any boob growth go away instantly?
AWA
Regular
Regular

Postby danielsangeo » August 14th, 2006, 8:17 pm

Well, I've been listening to both TrigBoobGrowth and CurseBreastGrowthMale twice a day since July 28 and am happy to report that I'm starting to "jut".

My nipples always poke my shirt out now and I'm getting some projection of my chest. It's very awesome, but scary at the same time. I really wish my camera hadn't bought the farm (I'm in the market for a new one!) or I'd show you all.

When I look at myself in the mirror when I take a bathroom break at work, I can notice the projections underneath my shirt. I'm not sure how far I want to take this, though, because I'm a straight man who wants to get a girl eventually. :-)

Thanks, EMG! You're awesome!
danielsangeo

Postby danielsangeo » August 14th, 2006, 9:02 pm

I got my digital camera to work... sorta. See my success, so far... :-)

danielsangeo

Postby CuriousG » August 15th, 2006, 10:26 am

Well, It reminds me of when I started listening to TrigNippleOrgasm. I became hyper-selfconscious about my nipples for a while, and began to think my chest was getting bigger. Not really, it turned out, just an alteration of body image. Posture and mood are what mainly effect things like apparent breast size.

Not to be discouraging, report back when you get some cleavage.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danielsangeo » August 15th, 2006, 7:14 pm

No, I am really getting bigger. I never took a picture of myself before I started because I just didn't think it was going to work ("How can some MP3 change my body? I mean, c'mon!"), but, believe me, if I had taken a picture of my "before", you'd see some major progress. I was totally flat and, now you can see a sloping down (and out) to the nipple and a slope down (and in) towards my belly.

Measurements before:

Underbreast: 39.8"
Overbreast: 40.1"

Measurements today:

Underbreast: 40.1"
Overbreast: 41.5"

But, you can believe me or not. I know I'm growing and that's good enough for me. :D
danielsangeo

Return to Feminizations Forum