Max Breast Size?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Max Breast Size?

Postby sip_milk » September 11th, 2006, 12:24 pm

I was wondering if listening to both CurseBreastGrowthMale and Dream2Reality Breasts would allow Breast to reach i don't no 36JJ+ range? any more suggestions to reaching that size.
sip_milk

Postby CuriousG » September 11th, 2006, 3:47 pm

That's a ludicrously large size that exists only in the horniest imaginations, sorry to burst your bubble...
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AnneOniMouse » September 11th, 2006, 4:02 pm

Can't see anyone, however female, reaching that size without implants and a rather reckless surgeon.
AnneOniMouse

Postby Jacara » September 11th, 2006, 4:59 pm

It's theoretically possible, but most likely your body wouldn't want to go along with that, no matter how much your subconscious might desire it. Hey, give it a shot though, what is there to lose? ;)
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby willingsub » September 12th, 2006, 11:58 am

CuriousG wrote:That's a ludicrously large size that exists only in the horniest imaginations, sorry to burst your bubble...

Drooling over pictures of exotic models with tits hanging to below their knees horny? Ew. I wouldn't wish breasts that size on my worst enemy, don't forget breasts aren't held up by anything but skin, so the weight would stretch and possibly even tear the skin as well as put extreme strain on the neck, shoulders and upper back just from trying to stay upright.

I'd say the very biggest breasts you ever see in erotic pictures (I mean the big hanging breasts with stretch marks on fat women fetish pictures) are size H tops. Anything firm and round (and on a 36 frame) is probably at the very most a fake size F. Which already looks like a pair of overinflated balloons.

If I were you, sip_milk, I'd just start your files and see if you get any breast growth. If you do, by all means keep at it for as much growth as you body will allow. But don't aim specifically at size JJ breasts. It is extremely unlikely you will reach that size, and if you ever do, you'll just cause yourself serious health problems. Be carefull what you wish for...
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby sip_milk » September 12th, 2006, 12:05 pm

There are people with natural 36JJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4v0qMOimZ4
sip_milk

Postby willingsub » September 12th, 2006, 12:21 pm

sip_milk wrote:There are people with natural 36JJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4v0qMOimZ4

I see, you took the word of a stranger on the internet when she claimed her size was 36JJ. I'm very sorry, but you fell for a hoax. Yes they're big, they're huge. But they're not 36JJ. Someone only said they are 36JJ to get people like you to go "wow".
willingsub
Regular
Regular

Postby sip_milk » September 12th, 2006, 12:37 pm

An easy mistake i think.. Take a guess what size are they then?
sip_milk

Postby CuriousG » September 12th, 2006, 3:25 pm

Remember that the number in bra size has nothing to do directly with the mammaries. It's just a measure of the torso under the bust. 36 is pretty hefty for someone of average height, usually.

From there, every inch larger than that the bust is is an added cup size, more or less. JJ would mean something like a 50 inch chest on a 36-inch torso, which is pretty enormous, and I'm not entirely sure that woman is quite so well-endowed.

Also, bear in mind that the woman in the video is 4 months pregnant!

http://www.afraidtoask.com/breast/breastmeasuringcup.html[/b]
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum