stroke sissy... erotic fun for the mind

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

stroke sissy... erotic fun for the mind

Postby Jennjenn » January 23rd, 2007, 11:24 am

I've been listening to stroke sissy for about a year now and it's fun and all but it really hasn't affected me in any substantial way, but lately I do find myself obsessing about listening to it but I can't really because I can't get some time by myself away from my family so I can really enjoy it. I'm only able to listen to it about four times a month now but it's almost like a 30 min. orgasim and it's worth the wait. I highly recomend this file for the trance it puts you in! If anyone has a better file or more powerful file by all means let me know which one!
Last edited by Jennjenn on February 10th, 2007, 2:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Postby tolly » January 28th, 2007, 11:22 am

Hi
Have you considered that you are not really accepting the trance induction?
Do you feel a bit unsettled when EMG asserts that you obey his words?
My advice would be to go into the trance phase accepting that you want to obey and then allow the file to take you sooooo deeeep that you embrace its magic and wake up the way that you desire....
tolly

CurseCum

Postby sammy1nz » July 16th, 2007, 1:28 am

Listen to CurseCum Sissy!
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby Jennjenn » June 21st, 2008, 3:10 pm

This is by far the most fun I have ever had with myself, I can't get enough, wish I could stay in trance forever. If anyone knows of a stronger file please let me know! I'm pretty strong minded and most of these files have no affect at all on me....but I sure like stroke sissy. GIMME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

six months on stroke sissy

Postby jennewhalf » September 1st, 2008, 4:09 pm

I tried to get out. I listened to EMGs clear trigger and felt I had returned to normal but when I get horny and touch my cock it all goes to hell. i am also finding it harder to get an erection withou think about being sissified. Today I spent the whole day looking at cute babes but all I could think of was ow I can get breasts. Wow this file works. I have an urge to listen again and go back I really want this. I want and need to pretty pink panties. Today i wanted to go shopping at Evans and wanted to buy a complete new outfit with shoes and cute nigthties.

I will go back to dressing and want a guy :oops:
jennewhalf

Postby Jennjenn » September 7th, 2008, 1:30 am

Today I went into Walmart to get some lunch and the next thing I know I'm looking through the jrs section I can't stop listening and I can't stop thinking about how I can tell everyone I know that I want to be a girl now, I think I do , I know I want to wear women's clothing form now on but I don't think anyone would understand... anyway I 'm getting pretty confused or should I say I am approaching the halfway mark and I might not turn back.
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

where to next

Postby jennewhalf » September 7th, 2008, 4:29 pm

Dear Jennen

I am not sure. I think if you listen and do not help I think you will be heading for feminization. I know in my heart that this would hurt so many people in my life but I am reaching the part where I am dressing again, want to go further want a complete change. This has all come through listening to CSS. I have tried stopping and listened to the get out file. But I am sitting in my pink panties and I want hormons, a guys cock to suck and to be taken by a masterful male. I still love woman and can just about get hard especially to dominatrix or bossy woman but I am drifting toward being bi full time.

This file has me carzy. I am in the same boat. My wife lets me dress but I want so much more.

Help but no help, I want to go further and listen to the file. Help help but Iam not sure I am crying for a get out of for some one to feminize me for real.

Help help :roll:
jennewhalf

CSS and Curse Gay

Postby jennewhalf » September 16th, 2008, 6:26 pm

Life is continuing. I am resisting to listen to CSS but found myself listen to LR files and have down loaded Curse Gay. I hav't listened to this yet but am not sure what I want. I have tried but failed. I love my wife but want to dress full time and be feminized and more importnat sucj COCK. I want to be fucke by a man and be a submissive sissy. I am really crazy the guilt is killing me. But I know deep down I probably want this. Anymore CSS listeners. I asked my wife to feminize me. She is understanding enough to let me dress. I am on a diet and dream of breats. Gone cazy. sissy Jenn
jennewhalf

Postby Jennjenn » September 23rd, 2008, 11:43 am

You go gurl!!!just be.... i'd love to go along but i can't right now so i''l just have fun with my files for now . keep me posted.
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

check out this nightie

Postby sabrinaselentra » September 26th, 2008, 9:10 pm

sabrina's closet help me clear it out. whispernymph.com
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Curse Stroke sissy

Postby jennewhalf » December 27th, 2008, 7:28 pm

I have resisted for three months but the urges to go back to Curse Stroke Sissy are incredibly strong. I know i want to. But I am scared if I start I won't stop. I tried the release file it helps but I want to be femminised.

Dear Hypnostudent. I live in Newcastle so am a little way a way from you.

Want more but need advice do i go for it or can I stop.

I want hormons and more.

:?:
jennewhalf

Postby Jennjenn » February 3rd, 2009, 2:05 pm

Three years one month three days...that's how long it's been since I stumbled across this wonderful site.I started off with curse stroke sissy and have listened to most the feminization files here, GOD what a rush! I love these files, it's like I can become what I want for the time of the file and sometimes it's even like a continual orgasm. Do I want to get a sex change or even start hormones? no...after I trance that's pretty much it, I return to myself, still a closet cd who loves to dress and masterbate, but now I like to trance also. I also find it gets old like all stuff and I get bored but hey it's been some of the most fun I've ever had with myself, so give it a listen! Hell give it a thousand listens, I find it gets better with practice, and yes don't let anyone tell you differant...yes it is just erotic fun for the mind....bye gurls! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jennjenn
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum