Height.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Height.

Postby NeKofLiP » September 8th, 2007, 9:43 pm

I have been thinking about this for some time now..

Is there any way to possibly reduce your height? I'm 5'9", I really, really would like to be 5'4" or less, but don't want to amputate anything or undergo surgery.

Hormones I will give a shot, but I don't think anti Androgen and Estrogen would necessarily make me shorter. Things like forcing Osteoporosis on myself wouldn't be desirable either..

I guess I have to try really, really hard with a certain file..
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby Josh_artist » September 8th, 2007, 10:20 pm

i belive there was some success with pre-pubecant girl... what was her name... Babbymaddie i belive it was had a topic around here somewhere where she claimed to have gotten shorter if i remember correctly...
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Postby NeKofLiP » September 9th, 2007, 2:31 pm

WizDom wrote:I suppose it could be done, I mean the mechanics are there in the body. Bone is living tissue, after all.

I'm positive it's possible too, I have seen my grandmother go from 5'5" to 4'11" over a couple years because of osteoporosis, but my question is, HOW would I go about doing this without surgery, or forcing an undesirable condition on myself?
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby gregi696 » September 9th, 2007, 7:28 pm

Bones are not meant to shrink or become smaller. As far as I understand it, the deterioration of bones is what occurs through osteoporosis. As far as using hypnosis to make one's self smaller, I don't think it can be done. Yes I believe that soft tissue and things that can be triggered hormonally can in fact be changed through hypnosis. But I sincerely doubt that that it could change hard tissue or cause a tissue to do something that is so against it's original purpose. That is without causing irreparable damage or surgery. Best of luck with your pursuit either way.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Josh_artist » September 9th, 2007, 8:00 pm

you never know greg~
Josh_artist
Regular
Regular

Re: Height.

Postby baby_jessica75 » September 10th, 2007, 9:56 pm

NeKofLiP wrote:I have been thinking about this for some time now..

Is there any way to possibly reduce your height? I'm 5'9", I really, really would like to be 5'4" or less, but don't want to amputate anything or undergo surgery.

I guess I have to try really, really hard with a certain file..

I know that this is possible in two years I have went from 6ft. 0in. to 5ft. 9in. tall I have made my own hypnosis files to listen to and it is working very well for me my wife has been a part of this she has measured me and she agrees that this is really taking place. I am sorry I have no real proof to give you other than my word. I know that there are alot of people that are going to be skeptical and honestly i can't blame them I was at first as well all I can say is I know that it is working for me so hopefully it can work for you. I have found that hypnosis files in my voice work alot better for me I guess that it is just simply that I am able to believe what I say to me more than what others say.
baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum