"daddy your a perv"

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

"daddy your a perv"

Postby diaperbitch » December 25th, 2007, 10:07 pm

Well im a crossdresser and the other night i came home drunk and i feel asleep looking up more hipno files and my dughter saw them now she thinks im a perv how do i make this up to her
diaperbitch

Re: "daddy your a perv"

Postby jaxman » December 27th, 2007, 5:41 am

diaperbitch wrote:Well im a crossdresser and the other night i came home drunk and i feel asleep looking up more hipno files and my dughter saw them now she thinks im a perv how do i make this up to her

Some random thoughts that came to mind when I read your post.

That's got to be tough for both of you. I guess it dpends on what she saw and how old she is, have you talked ot her about it? That might be the first step... Generally I don't think lying is a good idea, but if she's to young to understand (never really understood that, what's hard to understand about daddy likes wearing womens clothing...) - or if you're not ready to be "out" with your cross dressing make up a plausable lie. When I found my fathers special playing cards it wasn't the material that was disturbing it was the thought that my parents were sexual.

In my family anything unpleasant tended to become a secret, often an open one - we all knew about it but were not able to discuss it. Often it made things easier in the short term but not dealing with issues, can over time, create a big heaving pile of mistrust.

Please try to remember that although this seems horrible now it's not the end of the world, things like this do work themselves out.

Good Luck
jaxman

Re: "daddy your a perv"

Postby loony28 » December 27th, 2007, 10:45 pm

diaperbitch wrote:Well im a crossdresser and the other night i came home drunk and i feel asleep looking up more hipno files and my dughter saw them now she thinks im a perv how do i make this up to her

I'm going to assume that the files you were looking at were feminization files. I'm also assuming that your daughter is old enough to know what the files were, probably a teenager. Also it sounds like you have kept this a secret from your daughter if not your whole family. Sit down with your daughter and explain it to her. I'm sure she'll understand once the shock has worn off.
loony28
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum