Curse Queer Guy?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Queer Guy?

Postby jesterkiller » November 27th, 2007, 10:31 pm

I would really like to hear a file like "curse queer guy". Most of the feminization filed deal with making you more and more female like. Why not make a file that keeps your male idenity, but make you more fruity and flaming.
IE : Talking with a lisp, having limp wrists, using flamboyant expressions like "fabulious!!!!". Desire to read fashion mags and watch shows like "Will and Grace" and "Project Runway". Dress in pinks and bright pastels or wear rainbow designs and get highlights in your hair.... ETC. ETC.......
Let me know what u think.
jesterkiller

Postby ultra353 » January 3rd, 2008, 10:11 pm

I would really like to experience a file like this! :D
ultra353

Postby yasminelee » January 4th, 2008, 1:53 am

Im not sure coz i have heard the file but have you tried

TrainFemGuy

Description: This file will make a man behave more and more effeminant. You will take up female interests and lose interest in all your male ones. Does not change sexual preference or make you crossdress.
yasminelee

Postby ultra353 » January 21st, 2008, 8:42 pm

I would like to think that the curse queer guy would have more exaggerated and flamboyant mannerisms than the trainfemguy or a typical feminization file.
ultra353

Postby Renato007 » January 22nd, 2008, 6:10 pm

You guys can vote for "Curse Gay Transformation" in the voting section.

Here is the description:

"Whether straight or gay the listener will find themselves irresitibly compelled to take on all extreme gay stereotypes. The listener may bleach his hair platinum blond or get frosted tips, be very concerned with fashionable clothing and grooming, go tanning excessively, bleach his teeth blinding white, and any other mannerisms, habits, or modifications that make it impossible to hide your sexual preference. The listener will become obsessed with pleasing men and be aroused by his own transformation. The more the transformation progresses the more the listener will desire to take the transformation to the extreme. The curse will be irreversible and will also make the listener desire to make all friends and lovers listen to the file and undergo the same transformation. In fact the listener becomes obsessed with turning all men into copies of himself and forcing them to do the same to others."

I'm not 100% sure how the voting page works. I have to be honest: I've been a little bit lazy to find that out :oops: , but if anyone can enlighten the people in this topic, it would be greatly appreciated.
:P
Renato007

Re: Curse Queer Guy?

Postby donna_cd » January 25th, 2008, 4:42 pm

[ Most of the feminization filed deal with making you more and more female like.

Now there's a funny thing !!
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby blueb1234 » May 4th, 2008, 5:49 pm

...hey this is my first post, I know I'm late but I'm so glad I've found this forum thread, despite being interested \ curious in hypnosis and feminisation for years, its the exact scenario jesterkiller describes that I've been looking for, for as long as I can remember - straight guys being turned gay but more specifically turning gay and being given a flamboyant camp personality and attitude.

I think the behaviour changes in the first post are absolutely spot on for what I'm after (although I would add changes in music taste also) and if there is anyone who knows of any file, cd, or hypnotist that would deal with such a theme I would be really interested in finding out becausse it might be my first step into actually trying hypnosis for real.

The "curse gay transformation" file sounds VERY interesting and I'd love to hear from anyone who has used it and \ or to be put in touch with the author.

Beyond that.. if there is anyone out there who shares my interest in this scenario I'd love to have a chat!
blueb1234

Postby yury » May 12th, 2008, 2:00 am

Yes I'd love to see that too but perhaps as individual files focussing on each area eg Queer voice, Queer gestures, Queer walk as I think that individual targetted files have a greater effect plus many "multiple aim" files often have something in them you dont want which pulls you out , this way you could pick and choose.
yury

Postby blueb1234 » May 19th, 2008, 1:19 am

great idea yury.
blueb1234

Postby ultra353 » July 8th, 2008, 12:00 am

yeah...great idea yury!
ultra353

Return to Feminizations Forum