Cross Dressing Files

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Cross Dressing Files

Postby Jessica18 » July 27th, 2008, 3:01 pm

I just bought and downloaded the Cross Dressing pay files. I took a long time trying to decide between that collection and the CandyCD and finally decided on that one, since it sounded "less harsh." If I like them, I guess I might try the CandyCD set, too.

Anyway, I'm going to be trying them out tonight!

Has anyone tried these files out? What kind of success? Any thoughts/suggestions?
Jessica18

Postby Cade » July 29th, 2008, 9:37 pm

no, but i suggest keeping a journal along your venture! maybe even before / after pictures!
Cade
Regular
Regular

Re: Cross Dressing Files

Postby steve2femme » August 25th, 2008, 8:05 pm

Jessica,

I've been listening to the CandyCD files for 4 years now, and they've worked wonders on me. I've been crossdressing since age 10 (31 now), but the CandyCD files really brought out the femme in me. Instead of simply wearing pantyhose and a bra, within a month I was spending as much time as possible fully dressed. After a year of listening, I was going out of the house in full drag, and enjoyed it! I'm now married to a wonderful woman that supports my dressing, and except for work, I spend all of my time as a female. I go shopping for clothes and groceries en femme, and most of my family and all of my friends outside of work know of the new me. Whereas I used to be embarrassed to go out as a woman, I look forward to it now and love every minute of it. Femininity has become so ingrained in me, that when my wife suggested that I go ahead and get a full sex change, I jumped at the idea! I figure 3 more years, and I'll be an actual woman!

Granted, a couple of the Candy files aren't for everyone. I've always wanted to be a total slut, so the Candy files were perfect for me. If you only want to become more feminine and transform yourself into a girlie CD, then the regular crossdressing files are probably more suited for you. Either way, have fun, and definitely keep a journal...it's nice to be able to go back and see what you were like before the changes happened. Happy dressing!

Hugs,

Stephanie Allen
steve2femme

Postby CycoMelody » September 22nd, 2008, 11:29 am

How much experience do you have with going into trance? Somethings take a little longer then a week to work. give it a month or so. Listen to a few inductions and get yourself into a nice deep trance. Learn how it feels. You will see results. They will sneak up on you and you will likely freak out!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby PeppermintT » September 23rd, 2008, 6:58 am

Wow, you are going to very busy making all those files. I would love to hear them anyway :)
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby Flow123 » September 23rd, 2008, 10:15 am

Some of those sound very interesting!
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby PeppermintT » September 23rd, 2008, 12:24 pm

In fact I would listen to all of them except 055 (don't know what bruxism is) and 056 (I don't think I would want to be a dentists lover).
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby Flow123 » September 23rd, 2008, 1:22 pm

bruxism is teeth grinding
Flow123
Mentor
Mentor

Postby catgirlatheart » September 23rd, 2008, 6:14 pm

I'd love to try most of them
catgirlatheart
Regular
Regular

complete feminization

Postby sabrinaselentra » September 26th, 2008, 9:04 pm

well those catgirl files have a lot of great ideas. I need to get busy recording.
that being said don't miss the ones I have done already here on WMM and a few extras over at my under development site whispernymph.com
I could be banned for mentioning that
sabrinaselentra
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum