having trouble..

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

having trouble..

Postby shadowlink2008 » December 1st, 2008, 8:33 pm

none of the files seem to be working for me.. is there something i'm doing wrong or what? i am a little sceptic of growing boobs just from listening to a file..
shadowlink2008

Postby PS360 » December 1st, 2008, 8:52 pm

Are you just starting?
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dougal » December 2nd, 2008, 1:08 am

maybe try a file that doesnt consist of anythng that will cause breast growth.... .unless thats what ur looking for. there are a few files on here that are not even sexual at all like better guitar and stuff. id say being afraid of the effects of a file will prob put a damper on the effectivness of it. or maybe just use inductions and deepeners untill u get the hang of going into trance.
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » December 8th, 2008, 6:46 pm

well, i seem to recal cardigan sayin in another post that sometimes ya mind needs something to work with, and if ya never had boobs, ya would do better to give ya mind an example to work with, so, if ya can afford to buy them, put on some them silicone breast forms and look at yaself in the mirror. if ya cant afford those as they run around $200 or more, the cheaper way would be to get yaself a bra that fits ya chest measurement, under the bustline, and the cup size you choose should be the size of breasts ya want, git a pack of them 12 inch balloons, and fill em with warm water till they are large enough to fill the cups on the bra, put on ya bra, and slip in the balloons, put ya shirt back on, and wear ya "boobs" all day, even sleep with ya boobs and bra on. this way, ya mind will have something to work with as ya subconscious mind should memorize what the boobs look like under ya shirt and what they feel like as far as the weight, then ya might have a bit more luck if ya tryin to grow breasts.

and, one last thing to remember, the humand brain is the most powerful thing on the planet and can do un-imaginable and wonderful things, if we just let our brains do them. the way ya grow boobs is the brain can make ya body produce the hormones needed to do these things to your body. but ya got to stick with it and keep practicin with the files, changes dont happen over night.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum