question about changes from feminization files.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

question about changes from feminization files.

Postby MacGyver » November 29th, 2008, 7:26 pm

got a question for those who use the feminization files, as i experiment around quite a bit with the files on this site, and have been doin the " playin files while i sleep" thing. i have tried to commit to just one file several times, different file each time though, and cannot seem to do so. my consious mind wants samething like superhuman mind but, for some reason, i seem to keep going right back to the feminization files and dont know why.

now, i have been playin the feminization files while i sleep and have noticed a weight loss of about 20 pounds or so in the last 4 or 5 weeks, and was wandering if the weight loss could be due to the files that i play while i sleep, specially seein as the majority of the weightloss is in my waist?

my waist is the only part of my body that has changed size, and i remember readin another post where that was one the first things happen to a dude, so, that is why i am now curious if that could be a result from me experimenting with the files.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby ashe5k » November 29th, 2008, 7:59 pm

Which files in particular are you listening to? Only some of them mention the waist specifically.
ashe5k

Postby MacGyver » November 30th, 2008, 6:53 pm

in the past year, i have experimented with stuff like fembutt, ultra thin waist, curse corset, SFW,whit fairy and pink portal, a wee bit, maybe once or twice with total feminization, suggestible feminization, stuff like trig woman and GS trig woman. there is more, but i cant rememebr everyone i have experimented with. the most recent, in the last couple months would be curse hormaon change, which i experimented about 3 days and the most recent would be SFW with binurals. even though it has been about 6 months or so since i last experimented with curse corset, now and then, i still feel something a bit snug around my waist, dont last more than a minute or 2 though.

just had me curious if one or more of these could have had something to do with the sudden weight loss.

i am also curious as to why am i drawn to the feminization files when my waking mind desires something different, or if maybe it would have something to do with feeling like a woman trapped in a man's body at times, maybe my feminine side wants to take over?
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby dee » December 2nd, 2008, 7:16 am

well for me it took awhile but i found they happen when you leased expect it.Sometimes feelings or urge's just pop up and then changes follow.
dee
Regular
Regular

Postby MacGyver » December 6th, 2008, 7:42 pm

well, if that be the way it goes, i will probably change to a woman pretty fast, ha ha, LOL.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby SexyVASissy » December 9th, 2008, 9:52 am

well I have been experimenting with various feminization files for a while now. I listen to various ones but include TrigWoman 2, Feminization Transformation, Bra Filler, Feminize Me, SissyBoy, Stroke Sissy, Train Give Head, JJ Cock Slut, and FemButt. Let me say before I tried these I was straight, slightly bi curious at the most, and in a long term relationship with my girlfriend. Mind Control excited me so I gave these a try thinking harmless. As I am sitting here typing I am in a black lace nighty, panty, thigh high stockings. I didn't choose to go to my girlfriend drawers and put hem on, I did automatically with out thinkin as if it is normal. I find myself in panties under my pants at work everyday. I feel a constnt tingling in my chest and a feeling of weight on my chest as if I am growing breasts, my butt feels tighter and larger, an I cant stop fantasizing about cock. Not men, i didnt change my orientation in that way. I am no more attracted to men now than when I started (which is not at all) but I do desire cock and thinking about cock and have been going to a adult bookstore that has glory holes and taking off my street clothes to reveal my lingerie once in the booths and sucking cock, usually many cocks per visit, sometimes a few times a week, sometimes a month or so aprt. I try to tell myself to stop nd make it a few weeks but next thing I know I am dressed in lingerie and on my knees again with cum on my lips. Some days the urges are stronger than others but they seem to not go away.
SexyVASissy

Postby summerrain » December 9th, 2008, 10:02 am

I feel i should mention that - as exciting as it certainly can be - AIDS still didn't totally disappear, so 'cum on your lips' from various anonymous partners, several times a week, isn't something i would advocate.
summerrain

Postby SexyVASissy » December 9th, 2008, 10:11 am

You are right summerrain, I dont advocate it but can't seem to stop. And since I have girlfriend, good job, etc my need to be discreet makes it hard to find other ways to satisfy my new found urges.
SexyVASissy

Postby summerrain » December 9th, 2008, 10:46 am

I suppose winning your gf over for becoming dominant and getting a strap-on isn't an option?
summerrain

Postby SexyVASissy » December 9th, 2008, 10:55 am

current gf, no way i think shed go for it. had a previous gf that did though and it was so hot!!!
shes the one that convinced me it was ok to have those urges and to suck cock, but at the time it was aguy she knew so wasnt random
SexyVASissy

Return to Feminizations Forum