Combo Platter

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Combo Platter

Postby Obione » February 26th, 2009, 10:17 am

I would like to share an incredible experience with everyone. First let me start by saying that I`ve been lurking here for about a year. This is a great site and I have enjoyed all of the postings. What actually led me to this site was my interest in prostate massages. In order to truly enjoy such a device properly, you must be very relaxed in order to feel subtle nuances in your body. It took me about two months of using the device (3 times a week) before realizing it`s full potential. I achieved a completely different type of orgasm, one that lasted much longer than a traditional male orgasm. In addition, I had multiple orgasms of equal or greater intensity during my 60-90 minute sessions. The only draw backs were that you really need about 2 hours of alone time and it can be somewhat messy. The site where I bought the devices recommended hypnosis and that`s what brought me here. This type of orgasm made feel very feminine, I can`t explain why but it just did. I began listening to some of the files here, but did so with caution after reading so many comments about the really strong curse files. I really don`t want any permanent changes or anything too radical, I just want to privately explore this feminine side of myself. If the content had me interested I would skip the induction and see what it was about. I found that I really enjoyed some of them and discovered that for me, a female voice works best. I began listening to files from some the great hypno doms. I decided after much listening which ones I liked the best and decided to work them into one of my prostate orgasm sessions. First I dressed in thigh-his and a g-string,inserted the massager into my well lubed anus,strapped on my headphones, and proceeded to have the most incredible feminine experience of my life. I was moaning and squealing like a girl for an hour and a half.The only reason I stopped was because i couldn`t handle the intensity any longer. I followed that up with a great love making session that evening with my wife ( she doesn`t know about my fetishes). I thought I died and went to heaven after that day. I guess the point that I`m trying make is that feminization hypnosis and prostate a massagers go together perfectly !!!
Obione

Return to Feminizations Forum