Slow Woman Change? Any success?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Slow Woman Change? Any success?

Postby Follower » April 10th, 2009, 10:45 pm

I've just begun listening to Slow Woman Change, and I'm curious as to people's experiences with the file.

Have you had any success? How long should you look at the picture? How long does the transformation usually take? And how long did you have to listen to the file before it finally kicked in?

Edit: And these changes are just percieved in the mind, right? They're not real physical changes, correct?
Follower
Regular
Regular

Re: Slow Woman Change? Any success?

Postby dharden » April 11th, 2009, 6:59 am

Follower wrote:Edit: And these changes are just percieved in the mind, right? They're not real physical changes, correct?

Yes. If you get the full effect, you may (at least on some level) perceive them as physical changes while triggered, but it's all hallucination - which is one reason so many people don't get the full effects. Creating and maintaining posthypnotic visual hallucinations, especially ones that complex, is rather difficult.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Slow Woman Change? Any success?

Postby Follower » April 11th, 2009, 1:00 pm

dharden wrote: Creating and maintaining posthypnotic visual hallucinations, especially ones that complex, is rather difficult.

Any hints on how to do this? Should I think about the transformation while I'm listening, or what?
Follower
Regular
Regular

Postby iron_blade » April 12th, 2009, 3:23 pm

First off, if you haven't already start of with something much, much simpler. Something like the bra filler file should give you much quicker results.

Also, the point of hypnosis is to let your subconcious do all the work. There isn't much you can do conciously besides relax to help you achieve your goals.

I have been listening to the slow woman change file for about a month now, and all I get is the [/i]feeling that I have a female body, as in I feel as if I have heavy breasts and my penis goes numb, but when I look down there's nothing there. that breaks most of the effects right there so I like to close my eyes when triggering myself. Goodluck achieving the results you want: all you have to do is be patient[/u]
iron_blade

Return to Feminizations Forum