Curse Stroke Sissy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Curse Stroke Sissy

Postby MYTY90 » April 22nd, 2009, 6:41 pm

I started listening to this a month ago and I really didn't like it that much, so I stoped. One day I was play with my self I started thinking about being a sissy and it really turned me on. So after a while I kept thinking about being a sissy and it kept growing. So I went back and started listening to CSS again. when I was told to pick a sissy name i picked a diff one then before. But after the second listen I started useing the first name I picked .....I am sitting here wearing a pair of panties and some pantiyhose.....Im really liking this.

peace Tyler/Jane
MYTY90
Regular
Regular

Postby Whitemend » April 23rd, 2009, 12:11 pm

I'm glad you're liking the effects Jane, did you pick Stroke Sissy for this?
If you did, please give us updates, if not, you might want to look into stepping out of it.
Whitemend

Postby sissychrissi » April 25th, 2009, 3:43 pm

i really love these files and i am falling deeper.
i especially love when i am told to repeat lines.
They really take hold.

Thank you for this site.
sissychrissi

CSS

Postby jennewhalf » May 29th, 2009, 8:05 pm

Dear EMG

Thank you for CCS. Wow this file changed my life. I am so happy as a sissy. I resisted this file so long that it made me so worried then one day it klicked. I started to listen to curse force gay and ended up with my boyfirend and Master. He is 55 I am 42 and he so sexy. I have been identified with as a transgendered and have started on my road to transistion. I was sad It messed up my life and I have lost so much. Then I released I have gained so much. I would never had the guts to move in this direction.

I look at my breasts growing and stchanges and cries started to have mood changes with hormones kicking in but my boyfirend is cool.

I know mycock will be come useless but I am so happy in bed with my new man.

Thank you thank

CSS break you and then becomes you. Expect change.

sissy jen
jennewhalf

Postby sammy1nz » August 26th, 2009, 11:28 pm

I was like Jen. This was such a great file to listen to. It opened me up to a whole new world. I've been on hormones for over a year now. I don't listen to the file any more. It's done it's work.

xx

Sammy
sammy1nz
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » September 6th, 2009, 9:04 am

Has anyone gotten out of this? I can't stop listening.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Garota » September 7th, 2009, 3:08 am

@ Alien4420: There are surely some people that stopped listening, thanks to the removal file.
Imho, keep listening, it´s for free and after a while you start to enjoy it and you don´t want to stop anymore :twisted:
Garota

Postby Alien4420 » September 7th, 2009, 10:21 am

Garota wrote:@ Alien4420: There are surely some people that stopped listening, thanks to the removal file.
Imho, keep listening, it´s for free and after a while you start to enjoy it and you don´t want to stop anymore :twisted:

I don't want to listen to removal files, I know some others bought the curse removal but I'm not sure how they did it because of the suggestion that says you won't want to.

OK, so yesterday, I'm thinking that this was the eighth or ninth time I listened to the file and I had the best orgasm for years, I'm already beginning to love it. But when I woke up this morning, I didn't want to listen again until I read your post. Then when I was at the supermarket, I kept wagging my hips, I had to tell myself to stop but the moment I stopped paying attention I'd do it again . . . and looking at all the women and wondering how to behave more like them. Now I'm back to my resolution not to listen . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

loosing my manhood

Postby jennewhalf » September 10th, 2009, 2:51 pm

Well yesterday it happened. The hormones are starting to have real changes. I have started on the long feminization pathway. I could not get an erection yesterday and felt sad but strangely happy but had a crying session. The boyfriend joked that we will have me castrated to become the true sissy. Yesterday i left my old self behind. The last item of mems cloths have gone. I am also now a stay home sissy. I have also satrted to get a bit fat so have really started to exercise all the time.

CSS and CFG have really asltered my whole existance. Prehaps this was me al the time but i am not sure if being the sissy was the whole me at the start. I used to like women and being a little dom in bed.Now I just cuddle in and am a total fem sissy. These files should not be messed with.But they can change your life completely. I love this.
jennewhalf

Re: loosing my manhood

Postby Alien4420 » September 10th, 2009, 3:45 pm

jennewhalf wrote:CSS and CFG have really asltered my whole existance. Prehaps this was me al the time but i am not sure if being the sissy was the whole me at the start. I used to like women and being a little dom in bed.Now I just cuddle in and am a total fem sissy. These files should not be messed with.But they can change your life completely. I love this.

Everyone seems to love this, or am I missing the guys who were unhappy? I managed to stop listening two days ago, though I keep saying my sissy name and getting off on the effects, but I'm wondering if I should stop trying to fight it. Jen, was it hard to get a boyfriend? I keep reading that t girls have trouble finding suitable partners, but you seem to have done well for yourself!
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Feminizations Forum