Trig Vagina

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Trig Vagina

Postby Almeidaz » June 4th, 2009, 12:53 pm

Ok, I've been obsessed with this file for 2 months now. Here's my report, any usefull advice is welcomed.

First of all you should know that my native language is Portuguese, I don't know how this affects hypnosys, but I've been writing and hearing english since my childhood (like closed captioned movies and things like that).

I started coming here by the same time (2 months) so this is my first experience in the matter. First I started listening to it, with the regular EMG induction for a month and 1 week.

About 2 weeks in I started to feel like shrinking sensations and little wet sensations from my crotch. These were amplified when I sat down of suffered like temperature changes in the region. However every single time I tried to reach it with my hands it was like a show stopper. I felt my dick (smaller) and the magic ended.

About 4 weeks in I had like small developments, maybe more accurate feelings, some very weak feelings on where (i think) the vagina should be. Same show stoppers, just try to look or reach with the hands and bang.. game over... One important thing, the triggers worked really bad, like when used the trigger phrase I felt some kind of reinforcement, but the go back to normal one had no or very little effect.

I got dismotivated and stopped 5 weeks in. However the feelings perceived, with more and more developments. By this time I started to loose almost any feelings from my dick (independent if I used or not the trigger). Sometimes I tried to reach for my scrotum and I didn't feel the vagina but I felt like a "alien sensitive less skin" between my hand and my scrotum.

I am now 2 months in, I changed from the regular EMG induction to the Cardigan over2next file one. I started yesterday to use the subliminal one also.

Yesterday I had the most vivid dream about being able to touch my vagina and feel it transform in from of my eyes. That's pretty much it...

Any toughs on that?
Almeidaz

Postby Deepthroat » June 4th, 2009, 6:04 pm

Keep trying - it's working, and your unconscious is telling you that it will work shortly if you continue to listen. :)
Deepthroat

Postby Almeidaz » June 5th, 2009, 8:15 am

Thanks for the feedback :)

I'm still on it.. One question I have is how to avoid "over use", should I skip days? Should I restrict the use of the subliminal file? I'm afraid my brain can get "tired" of it and somehow halt my progress...
Almeidaz

Postby Deepthroat » June 5th, 2009, 9:49 am

Almeidaz wrote:Thanks for the feedback :)

I'm still on it.. One question I have is how to avoid "over use", should I skip days? Should I restrict the use of the subliminal file? I'm afraid my brain can get "tired" of it and somehow halt my progress...

Your brain cannot experience an excess of use of file - only yourself can experience this. To clarify, you can listen to this as often as you wish, but an excessive use is detirmined by your own experience - whether other parts of your life intervene with file usage. Also, the more you listen, the better; the deeper you fall, and the further current suggestions are pushed, thus further into the depths of your mind.

It's best to try and get as deep as possible, but without falling into a dream - to ensure that suggestions bypass all security barriers, and are acted upon subconsciously when you activate a trigger consciously.

Physical suggestions also work, but are a little more difficult; you would need to ensure that suggestions bypass all security barriers from within the mind, before being acted upon within the rudiments of the mind; to be acted upon by the instinctual systems of the mind.
Deepthroat

Postby Almeidaz » June 5th, 2009, 10:30 am

What do you mean by physical suggestions?
Almeidaz

Return to Feminizations Forum