New file -Ghetto girl

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

New file -Ghetto girl

Postby foxyxee » July 5th, 2009, 7:54 pm

I'm working on the concept for a file that would tuen to male listening into a ghetto/hip hop rap girl, very simillar to curse goth girl any ideas to specific things I should put in the file, I know it will inculde of course feminization, a need to get a tramp stamp, large hoop earings, long nails, tight pants, ect...

Any other advice or ideas?
foxyxee
Regular
Regular

Postby User517 » July 5th, 2009, 10:44 pm

Not to offend, but why?

This just does not seem to fit with any of the usual feminization models. Even as some sort of humiliation, this seems like a stretch. Maybe it's just me, but this doesn't seem sexy, femme, or anything close. It also seems to be something that fewer people would be able to pull off, or be willing to accept. But I digress, maybe I'm just getting the wrong idea, or have seen too many "trashy hoes" (technical term) to find anything worthwhile in viewing or emulation.
User517
Regular
Regular

Postby foxyxee » July 7th, 2009, 8:01 pm

Interesting.
foxyxee
Regular
Regular

Postby Jordan33 » July 12th, 2009, 4:45 pm

I really like the idea. Ghetto clothes that really show off the ass. Maybe braided hair, chewing gum, talk like a ghetto girl. The desire to have a big ass would be good.
Jordan33

Postby MacGyver » July 12th, 2009, 5:53 pm

hm, a desire to have a big ass? what about something that gave you the desire to have a big ass and then actually made you grow a big ass? melody is into expansion of body parts and may be able to make something which will do this, and man, now i have an idea for a trigger file, cept, once you start on your way to the ghetto ass, there might not be any turning back, LOL. maybe 2 files that go together, one to give ya the desire, and the other to help make it happen for ya when ya ready for the change, LOL

:twisted:
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

ghetto girl

Postby angelcraves » July 16th, 2009, 4:13 pm

i have had these desires for a long time i got obsessed with all of the music and music videos i dont know why but it just clicks with me :-)
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum