Looking for hypnotist

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for hypnotist

Postby werepuppy » August 13th, 2009, 12:26 am

Hi-hi ^_^

I've been listening to a couple of files for a while, and I think now I'm far enough to not resist any hypnosis command.

So now I'm looking for the right hypnotist to turn me into a real girl. I already got the manners, and I got a pretty feminine body, I can pass for woman any time and nobody nos, but I want the last step to psychically be the girl I no I really am.

I cant find any files for this, all seem to just be imaginery. Can anybody help me?

Thankies ^_^ Jean
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Aww, please?

Postby werepuppy » August 13th, 2009, 6:41 am

Please can somebody help me? I think I showed I'm ready for physical change, I posted her for weeks and everybody believes Im a girl. I dressed up and everybody at work believes it.

If you can do hypnosis me, on chat or something, or even if point me to a file or make one. I want it so much and now I'm finally brave enough to ask, I'll do anything you want to put in it as well if youll just give me the hypnosis for the last bit of change.
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Postby Jessica2317 » August 13th, 2009, 7:34 am

well which files have you tried and what do you want the hypnosis to do to you? You already believe you are a girl.

If you want a physical change you can try out the curse files in the feminization file section. There is 1 for pussy, breasts, waist, also there is one for your entire body. Also there are estrogen changing. So you will start producing estrogen instead of testosterone.

Do you want to change your mind as well? There are actually tonnes of them.

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=index&FileCategory=5&Order=Rating&Dir=Desc

That is the extensive list and just pick the ones that you like. You can listen to multiple at a time and try to rapid change yourself. (dont know if that will work.) Be patient it will take at least 6 months to notice significant changes and up to supposedly, 2 years for it to actually develop quite abit. Depending on how susceptible your mind is to it, but it sounds like it will work quite well for you.

Try them out, if you dont like any of the voices that dont work on you, dont fret and keep looking. Also dont hesitate to look into the transformation list as well and sort by curses and under ratings. That should help you out.

Hope this helps you out, good luck with your progress and i would be interested in how you go, maybe keep me updated as well, maybe with pictures or what not.

O yes, and this will help you out, try measuring yourself every period of time, it can be every week or fortnight or even month or season. But keep track. Measure certain parts of you that you want growth. Of course, your penis and breasts, also your waist and maybe thigh size as well.

Also you can increase the recording of your change the further you go along.

Good luck with everything. :)
Jessica2317

Return to Feminizations Forum