Alternatives to Stroke Sissy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Alternatives to Stroke Sissy

Postby Alien4420 » September 10th, 2009, 4:05 pm

OK, so I managed to stop listening to Stroke Sissy, but I'm still saying my sissy name and it's really stirred things up, I spent most of the day before yesterday downloading feminization files. What I'm wondering is if there's something that would do what Stroke Sissy does without making me live full time or behave effeminately when I'm not dressed? I'm OK with the breast growth/hormones/sex with guys stuff, I've already listened to files that made me want that, but going 24/7 is such a huge step, I'd feel safer if I could dabble first. I know there's lots of stuff out there like the Candy CD series but I'm finding it hard to figure out exactly what they do.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby PeppermintT » September 12th, 2009, 12:42 pm

The Candy files are not too different to CSS although more detailed and without the "locking in " effect of linking the changes with masturbation. Probably not as addictive but not exactly a soft option.
PeppermintT
Regular
Regular

Postby Alien4420 » September 12th, 2009, 2:24 pm

Thanks Peppermint. I'm wondering now if I can get away with editing Stroke Sissy instead to take out the suggestion about 24 hour dressing. I think I'm going to end up listening to it again anyway, I got horny this afternoon and as soon as I did I decided to listen, but couldn't break away long enough to do it. So if I listen to different fem files, I'm guessing I'll end up listening to CSS anyway . . .
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » September 15th, 2009, 9:07 am

catgirl wrote:I have some files that will complement if you already listened to css. They are Becoming Sissy and Sissy Surprise. They both use Sissy as a tigger word, which makes it very fun. Also Gogo Bubble and Curse Gogo Girl are very similar to CSS.

Thanks, Catgirl. Does Becoming Sissy make you dress/act fem full time, or is it just triggered or part time? I listened twice again to Stroke Sissy and then managed to stop again, I want to make sure anything I do doesn't compound the effect.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Feminizations Forum