super female whammy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

super female whammy

Postby dougal » July 23rd, 2009, 11:53 am

hey everyone, ive edited the sfw file so it doesnt cause penis shrinkage and ive also doubled the script to get more out of each session. i have been listening to is on replay when i sleep a few nights a week and on occasion ill get a listen during the day. its hard to listen as much as i want to because i live with my girl friend and she has no idea of the file. ive been listening for about a month now and i am starting to notice some effects. i have noticed that some of my body hair has thinned and my seman production is less. i also feel different. its hard to explain, but i just feel strange in my own skin at times. im 22 and only weigh 155 lbs. im also like 5'5'' so hopefully ill get some really good results.

ill post back in a week with updates. ive read a few other threads on here from other users that have listened to sfw but nothing that has been resently posted. id really like to hear from other users who have worked with this file.
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby carsh » July 24th, 2009, 2:00 am

maybe you can upload your edited file :D or just send me a copy :wink:
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby Kylee » July 24th, 2009, 5:56 am

Lol, I love this file... I listened to it for a long time, it it's still so tough for me to maintain an erection. Getting one can be a hassle sometimes too.

I hope your non-penis shrinkage file suits you. >:3
Kylee

Postby dougal » July 24th, 2009, 12:52 pm

i wouldnt mind sending a copy. or uploading it even. how can i go about doing that?

kylee, would u mind going into much more detail about the physical changes u had experienced? theres not much info on this on out there and i would love to see what im gonna go through.
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby carsh » July 24th, 2009, 1:17 pm

dougal wrote:i wouldnt mind sending a copy. or uploading it even. how can i go about doing that?

if EMG doesn't mind then I guess you go to file>upload in the main menu. Though I only asked because I'm too lazy to edit the file myself. 8)

I have listened to some fem files and I swear my breasts are getting bigger. May start listening to sfw if I get around to edited it to my liking.
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby Kylee » July 25th, 2009, 12:49 am

dougal wrote:
kylee, would u mind going into much more detail about the physical changes u had experienced? theres not much info on this on out there and i would love to see what im gonna go through.

It's hard me to get an erection... that's it...

And I'm not sure but it FEELS like my balls have shrunk, not sure.

Mabye a little breast growth? Mabye a little nipple change: In apearance and feeling. (I at one time got horny just by playing with my nipples.)

That's all I got out of it.
Kylee

Postby dougal » July 27th, 2009, 11:07 am

Kylee wrote:
dougal wrote:

It's hard me to get an erection... that's it...

And I'm not sure but it FEELS like my balls have shrunk, not sure.

Mabye a little breast growth? Mabye a little nipple change: In apearance and feeling. (I at one time got horny just by playing with my nipples.)

That's all I got out of it.

wow thats pretty amazing. i would love to have all the effects of the file except for loosing function of my penis.

carsh, ill attempt to up load the file onto a file share and send u link. my internet connection is horrible cuz i steal from my neighbors but ill see what i can do.

as for any updates. i have noticed a definate thinning of my leg hair! also at time a have a strange feeling in my pex. almost like someone is pushing on them. but thats it so far. ill keep posting. please, if anyone else has any exxperiences, share them!
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby carsh » July 27th, 2009, 12:15 pm

dougal wrote:

carsh, ill attempt to up load the file onto a file share and send u link. my internet connection is horrible cuz i steal from my neighbors but ill see what i can do.

Don't upload it just for me because I actaully did end up editing the file myself and listened to it a few times. :wink:

I will keep listening as much as I can and post results here as I get them.

oh and stealing is bad :twisted: shame on you :wink:
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby Kenn » July 29th, 2009, 12:14 am

If you guys want the effects of super female whammy without the penis shrinkage, you could try the shemale file.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby carsh » July 29th, 2009, 3:32 am

Kenn wrote:If you guys want the effects of super female whammy without the penis shrinkage, you could try the shemale file.

'chick with a dick' funny to hear for some reason and is a little distracting. :lol: I might listen to it though.
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby dougal » August 10th, 2009, 9:48 am

hey everyone, its been about two weeks since my last post. i havnt listened to sfw once since then because ive been ultra busy and the girl friend lives with me and some travel here and there. but i am still noticing effects. there has been about three days, inculding today, where my chest has been almost itchy and has had a strange pressure on it. i have also noticed that my butt has more shape to it and my body hair has thinned. im gonna listen to it as much as possible this week. ill be sure to post an update each week.
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby carsh » August 10th, 2009, 10:11 am

dougal wrote: ... where my chest has been almost itchy and has had a strange pressure on it. i have also noticed that my butt has more shape to it and my body hair has thinned. im gonna listen to it as much as possible this week. ill be sure to post an update each week.

How long have you actually been listening to this file? they are some interesting results so far.

I've actually been slacking a bit and not listened for a few days but I feel like listening to it now. I think the hair on my arms has thinned not sure though, I think it looks less noticeable. I want my butt to be more shapely but I already have a nice butt anyway :wink:

You should start keeping track of measurements.
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby dougal » August 17th, 2009, 10:35 am

ill be sure to keep track of my measurements. ive been listening for liike two months, maybe three now. i only got to listen like two times this week. it sucks living with family and my girlfriend sometimes! lol i havnt noticed anytihng different yet. just the same stuff so far. hair thinned, my butt feels a bit bigger and some ocasional itching/pressure in my chest.
dougal
Regular
Regular

Going Nuts

Postby Jayme » September 5th, 2009, 9:38 am

I have listened to this file for the past 6 months and still have absolutely NOTHING to show for it

I have even tried the curse files and they don't work, I am thinking it is me but I want these to work.
Jayme

bumping in an oooold thread

Postby Ranmathreefourths » October 12th, 2009, 5:59 pm

So, I know I;m kind of resurrecting this for almost nothing, but I figured it was better than starting a new thread in success forums. I've been listening to this file twice a week since late September, and while I have little to show for it, one thing I have noticed is that my penis has actually shrunken about three quarters of an inch from its former size of 6.75. So.... that's all I can really say.
Ranmathreefourths
Regular
Regular

Postby Deepthroat » October 14th, 2009, 5:49 pm

Keep posting your experiences - they are very intriguing! I'm wondering as to why it's not compulsory to post experiences for files with this significance in changes! (i.e. a user is requested via a popup to post their experience every so often when they login, and if they have a camera or microphone, to post evidence of changes whilst retaining their anonymity)
Deepthroat

Postby dougal » October 15th, 2009, 8:19 am

hey everyone, sorry i havnt posted in a while. ive completely stopped listening to the file, and stopped many normal day to day activities, due to tramatic event that had just occured in my life. i just havnt been able to consintrate. im grieving. but i will say that the changes that were made to my body are still kinda there. my chest bounces when i run. my nipples poke through my shirt 24/7 and my butt is def more round and fem. although im still a thin, athleticly built male, ive still made some changes due to this file. im sure ill listen again when my life pans out.
dougal
Regular
Regular

Postby aristotle_nichole » October 30th, 2009, 3:35 pm

dougal wrote:hey everyone, sorry i havnt posted in a while. ive completely stopped listening to the file, and stopped many normal day to day activities, due to tramatic event that had just occured in my life. i just havnt been able to consintrate. im grieving. but i will say that the changes that were made to my body are still kinda there. my chest bounces when i run. my nipples poke through my shirt 24/7 and my butt is def more round and fem. although im still a thin, athleticly built male, ive still made some changes due to this file. im sure ill listen again when my life pans out.

hey dougal how long after first listening to the file did u xperience problems. i want so bad to be myself but i live wit my mom and stepdad nd im scared to come out to them. im so scared about tell them about how femine i feel
aristotle_nichole

Postby dougal » November 7th, 2009, 11:13 am

well i got to listen for about two months i guess pretty often. but i have such a busy life that it knida got in the way. then when i got back into it my brother passed away. so because i havnt been able to go into a trance since i think im goin to just get some hormones. they are really cheap and have good feedback. http://www.myevanesce.com/
dougal
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum