Aspects of Femininity (take 2)

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Aspects of Femininity (take 2)

Postby jacquelinenow » November 15th, 2009, 12:52 am

Hello All,

After spending some time today on the subject of hypnosis and all it's possibilities and reading a few hundred pages of thoughts, opinion and views of this vast community, I've decided to pull my last post and do a major rewrite.

I am a transgendered woman nearing the end of my legal transition from male to Female. At this point I am ready for my mental and physical transformation to take a big step forward. And, after reading all the stuff I have today, I would like to use some combination of hypnosis, subliminal, NLP and /or other method to do some specific things. I am actually hoping there is interest out there to help me with these next two aspects?

Scope of Project
I want to contain my male life into a single memory or dream as I rebuild the last ~mumble~ years with female memories. This will be an expansive project including instilling childhood, teen, and adult memories.

I also hope to get help in instilling female behavior and mannerisms. I would like to influence physical changes as well.

What would be perfect is to find someone that would like to study the needs of a transitioning woman and help figure out how these needs can be met with behavior modification and hypnosis. I have a pretty good grasp of the research method and can keep good and intricate records. I also have 27 years of self hypnosis practice behind me. I hope to also keep a journal to flesh out the data and for possible future publication (a girl has financial needs too :-)).

If your interested you can drop me a line at my <mailto="mulier_in_vir@yahoo.com?subject=WMM Project Response">email account, and we can get into specifics.

In the interest of frankness I can't afford to pay for “sessions” but my hope is that this can be lucrative as a research project, thesis, or something else.

I look forward to hearing from you and I'll post again here when the project fills up. At this time I am not looking for other subjects but if that changes I'll start a new topic.

Sincerely,

Jackie
jacquelinenow

Postby PS360 » November 16th, 2009, 3:02 pm

I think there's a file on this site for the Memory part
PS360
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum