Estrogen Cocktail

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Estrogen Cocktail

Postby CycoMelody » May 12th, 2009, 3:18 pm

Hiya all!

I am posting this topic for a little information. I want to find out how this file is affecting people, if you like it, if you hate it, anything! I want to hear a little feedback on it. At this point the only two people I know about having been affected are McGyver and my test subject who is quite suggestible to begin with, at least to me. :twisted: So I want to find out if you want more like this as well as the physical and mental ramifications of listening to it. Let me know!

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby ashe5k » May 13th, 2009, 10:25 am

Just started listening this week. I like the mix and I'll keep you posted.
ashe5k

Postby Blackjaz » May 17th, 2009, 6:16 pm

I listen to the file once aday and I'm also getting some very exticing dreams.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hunner » November 20th, 2009, 2:07 pm

Bump! :)

I have really hard time getting what he is saying to be honest, the background noise is too loud. Or maybe it should be like that?

However when he said that my vocal cord is getting tighter, i really felt it, and i ruined that session because i got scared shitless hehe. I am not sure how effective it was, but i feel i speak a tad higher in my throat.

I love the file so far, its just so hard to hear what he is saying, and what voice i should focus on, its left, right and the middle voice, i never get what left says, but right and middle is ok.
hunner

Postby Blackjaz » November 20th, 2009, 3:00 pm

hunner wrote:Bump! :)

I have really hard time getting what he is saying to be honest, the background noise is too loud. Or maybe it should be like that?

However when he said that my vocal cord is getting tighter, i really felt it, and i ruined that session because i got scared shitless hehe. I am not sure how effective it was, but i feel i speak a tad higher in my throat.

I love the file so far, its just so hard to hear what he is saying, and what voice i should focus on, its left, right and the middle voice, i never get what left says, but right and middle is ok.

well, you may not be able to understand what he saying but your mind does. Either way, try not to get to scared when doing a file, you can always just say it's all in your head, or stop listing to the file.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hunner » November 20th, 2009, 3:21 pm

Thanks, well i was more shocked than scared i guess, however my heart started to beat rapidly.
Oh yea, i am kinda addicted to the file atm, so i am going to try it out more. And i'll post the results here.
hunner

Postby MacGyver » November 20th, 2009, 7:27 pm

would be interesting to hear from those who are able to stick to it longer than i did, i have trouble sticking with any one file at a time for more than 2-3 weeks at a time. might go back to this file in a couple more months, after the holidays.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Blackjaz » November 21st, 2009, 10:26 am

MacGyver wrote:would be interesting to hear from those who are able to stick to it longer than i did, i have trouble sticking with any one file at a time for more than 2-3 weeks at a time. might go back to this file in a couple more months, after the holidays.
I listen to it last night. I noticed I almost black out while listening but I jump. But too early to know if I have any effect from it yet.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby hunner » November 21st, 2009, 4:37 pm

I guess the time things take is individual, however i have experienced some changes.
- Smoother skin, and i tend to use my fingers more delicately.
- ball shrinkage, they actually disappear up in the scrotum during erection. (Hope that's the english term.)
- I use panties and tights all the time, and I think it's the most natural thing in the world. Before i sort of needed a good excuse to use anything, but now somehow male underwear don't appeal anymore.
- My hips have some aching, its like its sore. Might be something else.
- Breasts got no enlargement, but i feel something going on there, its a tight feeling.

So far i am pretty happy with the results, and this only by listening to the file 15-20 times.

Since i am new at this, i have tested a lot of files already, so what this file have done vs swf i am unsure of, however i have only listened to swf (remix w/o shrinkage a couple times. and rest is just files that is included in this and the swf. (butt, and breast feminization.)
hunner

Postby james82 » December 1st, 2009, 7:35 am

this is a good file,and one of my faves
i went deep on my first go until i freaked out and sat up lol (first time i have felt my intire leg go numb in a trance )
im not sure if theres any changes cause ive listen to a lot of files so it could of come from any of them
james82
Regular
Regular

Postby Deej » December 10th, 2009, 11:26 pm

This was my first listen through, so I'm not sure how much it affected me or not, but I do have a few things to say about it anyways.

I enjoyed this for a few things that might be considered more "subtle" I like the fact that the three files each seemed to be talking to their own area of my mind; the first file seeming to be up front as if in person, the second seeming to the left and subconscious, the third seeming to be on the right and towards my conscious. The waves throughout are also a nice effect as they seem to serve two effects: One as a "distractionary" device so that your mind either won't remember what it's hearing and/or that it's being entranced but also acting to keep your thoughts from straying too far, and two it seemed to move the instructions from left to right, almost as if filing for better use.

One minor complaint is that, although the three voices working on congruency seems like it would be effective for many of the same reasons as the waves (no one spot to focus your mind on and get lost in thought, possibly not even realizing you're entranced), said effects are somewhat lost due to the fact that the third file on the "right" side ends earlier, leaving only two voices. This normally wouldn't be a problem except that the second on one the "left," is a bit muffled (all the better to reach said subconscious though) and therefore most people might end up only hearing the first voice, and potentially risk being lost in thought. I know this isn't so much your fault as it is the file's length issue, but still it's a bit of a wrench in the machine is all.

Not trying to seem nitpicky at all, as I loved the file and the subtleties of it, it's just that the aspects I love cut short towards the end. Overall though, sounds like a great file :)
Deej

Return to Feminizations Forum