Would a female voice help?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Would a female voice help?

Postby MistE » December 8th, 2009, 1:27 pm

I can't seem to find many people who'd like to hire me for feminization even though it is one of the things I find most fun to do, so I might as well do some freebie work while looking for that.

Are these any files on this site (that have scripts, I don't much feel like listening through and scripting something at the moment), which would benefit from being done in a female voice? Someone asked me to do the fembutt file, so that's on my list for later tonight, but I'm looking for anything else someone would like recorded. If anyone has a script or something, I could work with that too.

And then if anyone just wants someone to feminize them live or by file, I do hired sessions (or will in the nigh future). I don't know if having an actual woman's voice 'tizing you helps a lot of people, but I'm available on Yahoo and my feminization files are on this site as well as on eSuccubus.com

More to come, but in the meantime I wondered if there was anything people absolutely wanted to hear in a female voice.

Elena.
MistE
Regular
Regular

Postby carsh » December 8th, 2009, 2:13 pm

I would probably prefer a female voice and in particular your lovely voice 8) although I'm having trouble trancing at the moment probably because I dont listen enough or outside noise is distracting, really its like the walls of my house are paper thin. but anyway it is always nice to lie there and listen to your wonderful voice and you doing some of the fem files here would be great. :)

If your doing the fembutt file then you could do the breast growth file as well, maybe one of the hormone change files and maybe superfemalewhammy. :P
carsh
Regular
Regular

Postby dangel » December 8th, 2009, 5:59 pm

Hi I just had a look through your site and it looks great, I can't believe you don't get more feminization requests, it's certainly a fav of mine at the moment.

I'd really love to hear a file that focuses on breast growth but without any physical results, I'd love to feel my chest swelling as it gets bigger and bigger! It'd be cool if there was some sexual orientation swapping undertones - like the bigger my tits get the hornier i get and the more I want to suck cock.

Just batting some ideas out there, keep up the great work!
dangel

Postby dangel » December 8th, 2009, 6:00 pm

Deleted
dangel

Postby Kenn » December 8th, 2009, 6:08 pm

Right now, curse female mannerisms is just a script so getting a recording of that would awesome. Honestly, I'm suprised that you don't get more feminization requests. I thought that was one of the most common fetishes to find in hypnosis.

By the way, it's nice to see you posting of the WMM forum. I'm Shadow Dragon over on your site.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby Brianne » December 9th, 2009, 11:28 am

I would love to listen to feminizaiton files in your voice. Some to consider would be:

Suggestive feminizaiton
Female mannerisms
Feminine appetite
Curse feminine figure
Brianne

Postby lucyshemalewannabe » December 10th, 2009, 8:50 am

yeah, it would be nice if you could choose before dowloading a hypno file, if you want the male vocie version or female one...if there would be a poll for it ?
lucyshemalewannabe

Postby Kenn » December 11th, 2009, 7:24 pm

lucyshemalewannabe wrote:yeah, it would be nice if you could choose before dowloading a hypno file, if you want the male vocie version or female one...if there would be a poll for it ?

However, that requires having a female 'tist redoing all the files (or male in case the original was done by a female).
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Postby ChrissyCC » December 25th, 2009, 9:47 pm

I'd LOVE to have a female voice with some of these scripts! If you're for hire for that I'd love to discuss it with you.
ChrissyCC

Postby JenniJenni » January 14th, 2010, 9:12 pm

I definitely respond better to a female voice - they tend to allow me to relax more and go deeper in trance. With the addition of a female voice, I think some scripts could be tweaked a little to give them a more female perspective as well.
JenniJenni

Postby Lobotaru » January 18th, 2010, 6:18 pm

I think a female voice helps a lot in feminization files. Suggestive feminization and curse stroke sissy would be the two I'd suggest.
Lobotaru
Regular
Regular

Erotic dream

Postby sissydave » January 27th, 2010, 2:21 am

The file erotic dreams that his read by a computerized voice I believe would be alot better read by you mistress And also the file of complete hair removal would be great too. Nipple trance, Curse skirt and panty deal also. I actually think there are alot on here that I would love to hear you read it
sissydave

My request

Postby billsnpack » February 10th, 2010, 11:00 pm

:idea:

Hi MistE, my vote would be for TrigSlowWomanChange or either of the Magical Lingerie files. Thanks for the offer...it is soooo much better listening to these files when a Woman is narrating.
billsnpack

Return to Feminizations Forum