Idea for new file

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Idea for new file

Postby jasmine_muzee » December 11th, 2009, 10:03 pm

I have been interested in feminization, but I don't want to be attracted to males. I love women with both my male and female persona. Why not make more files centered on feminization, but also focusing on maintaining or increasing attraction to females?
Mrs. Muzee
jasmine_muzee

Postby darkenedav » December 12th, 2009, 6:26 am

there are a few but mainly geared towards women wanting Bi experiences. Keep an eye out for lesbian tracks (as technically that's what your persona is :) )
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby Pantheria » January 20th, 2010, 1:56 pm

I'm looking for a similar thing, the only real difference is that I want it to be a triggered feminization that I or anyone else can trigger and untrigger and not necessary but if possible a submissive one. So my girlfriend has someone to watch chick flicks with and give makeovers to, and to have sex with when she has the dessire
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

head hurts...

Postby pennyT » January 21st, 2010, 3:55 pm

So like maybe this doesn't make sense but...

like when you get feminised and you were hetero, like if you stay hetero then like doesn't that mean you like men?

makes my head hurt to think bout it thou

like i think why limit stuff

like if you have fun with boys and girls then you have twice as much fun!

least i think so, not real good at math 2 day

giggle

pennyt
pennyT
Regular
Regular

Postby LIF » January 22nd, 2010, 3:58 pm

Pantheria wrote:I'm looking for a similar thing, the only real difference is that I want it to be a triggered feminization that I or anyone else can trigger and untrigger and not necessary but if possible a submissive one. So my girlfriend has someone to watch chick flicks with and give makeovers to, and to have sex with when she has the dessire

Same here basically, i'd be interested in this.
LIF

Postby MacGyver » January 22nd, 2010, 7:23 pm

well, i think the thing is, there are some of us who would rather not be turned gay and getting it up the bingo hole or suck one, we would ratehr be able to still get it up and stick a woman. good idea by pantheria, but i have alot on my list to make at the moment as besides cursed lingerie, i am also gonna do cursed clothing. maybe this should be put on the voting page.

i am also working on hormone change with a twist and see if that one works for anyone. tiem to slow up a bit and work on one file at a time, plus i still have a story to finish and upload.
MacGyver
Guru
Guru

Postby Pantheria » January 26th, 2010, 8:52 am

Thanks. I was just annoyed at how all the other files made you want men. I have added this to the voting page. Just pending approval
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum