Girly Subconscious question

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Girly Subconscious question

Postby curiousguy92 » December 31st, 2009, 11:35 pm

So...the description for Curse Girly Subconscious says that it would work well with feminization but does not directly feminize itself. My question is: if a person's subconscious was made into a horny girl that felt hypnosis as sex with multiple orgasms, would that affect the person to make them feel like they subconsciously are/should be a girl?

The reason I ask this (and put it in this forum) is because even though I can't afford pay files right now, CGS sounds like an interesting way to make files more effective but I'm NOT looking to get feminized.
Last edited by curiousguy92 on January 23rd, 2010, 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » January 1st, 2010, 8:05 am

I recon you could do that. It depends on yourself :)

Take this example I once tranced someone who was around 40 years old and when I tranced her when I spoke to her subconscious she felt she was around 20 (I'm personally 25). However when tranced by a friend of mine that is also 40 she came back saying she was 40.

This made little or no difference to the concious reaction and all it meant was her subconscious reacted slightly differently on each trance occasion.

Hope this helps clarify and enjoy your orgasms :D
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby curiousguy92 » January 23rd, 2010, 10:22 pm

Anyone else have thoughts?
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby guyincognito88 » January 25th, 2010, 11:52 pm

Yeah, don't do it.

If your goal is to make files more effective, there are already several free files that do that: Accelerator, TrainSuggestible, Over2NextFile, etc.

I'll admit I'm completely keyboard jockeying here, but the file you're looking at would probably do more harm than good. Or at very least, it would have strong effects which were not necessarily your original intentions.
guyincognito88

Postby curiousguy92 » January 26th, 2010, 4:38 pm

Thanks guy! I actually have listened to the Accelerator once or twice before, but its been a while and I forgot about it. I think i'm gonna look bak at that one.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum