Where is the Deprogram all?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Where is the Deprogram all?

Postby magnetboy24 » March 7th, 2010, 10:56 am

I guess I've really been getting into this too much, and this crap does warp your mind. I can't find the Deprogram All file...any help please?
magnetboy24

Re: Where is the Deprogram all?

Postby homerj1620 » March 7th, 2010, 11:42 am

magnetboy24 wrote:I guess I've really been getting into this too much, and this crap does warp your mind. I can't find the Deprogram All file...any help please?

http://hypno-files.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=100050
homerj1620
Mentor
Mentor

Postby magnetboy24 » March 7th, 2010, 1:38 pm

Thanks for the info. After looking at that file I think it's only for training/triggers and not curses...

Curses, I might just have to flip the $50 and get the curse remover.

But my fears are once brain cells fire together, they wire together. Coupled with the chemicals you discharge during a climax, you might never be able to stop.

I mean look at sex offenders...they never can change, that's why they need their own neighborhoods and be watched every second.

I love playing the sissy thing and it's becoming the only way I get off. I want it...but I don't want...ya know!
magnetboy24

Postby maidbambi » March 7th, 2010, 10:19 pm

magnetboy24 wrote:Thanks for the info. After looking at that file I think it's only for training/triggers and not curses...

But my fears are once brain cells fire together, they wire together. Coupled with the chemicals you discharge during a climax, you might never be able to stop.

I mean look at sex offenders...they never can change, that's why they need their own neighborhoods and be watched every second.

I love playing the sissy thing and it's becoming the only way I get off. I want it...but I don't want...ya know!

Hi,

I just thought I'd mention my experience with this (I'm using a new account, because my old one is too easy to connect to me). Various curses can seem like they've fully taken a hold at times, but I find that there are a few things that you can do.

Firstly, if you can get out of the habit of just zoning out and listening, then you can start to critique the words in the file. If you can start to say to yourself that the words in the file are false as you're hearing them, then you've got a good chance of breaking the hold. For instance, if you drink a lot of coffee before the induction, and then just reiterate in your mind that you're not relaxing at all, then fast forward past a lot of it till the body, which is false because it talks about you wanting things you don't actually want, and actions that you don't and won't take, then you're well on your way.

Secondly, breaking it is all about habit. The best way to break a habit isn't willpower, but a different habit. So, you talk about firing together wiring together. Start them firing about something else. It might not seem as hot at first, but it can and will build up.

Thirdly, don't beat yourself up if you relapse a bit. Note the situations where you become more likely to relapse, and try not to get into those situations. For me, sleep deprivation is the one I have to watch most. If you can spend a day without the file, or a day without the habits, then a few days, then a week, a month, a few months, and you steadily build up other habits, then you can get whatever was out of control back in control.

Anyway, I hope that helps.
maidbambi

Postby Alien4420 » March 31st, 2010, 3:54 pm

magnetboy24 wrote:Thanks for the info. After looking at that file I think it's only for training/triggers and not curses...

Hi Magnetboy,

My experience using Deprogram All on curses has been mixed, it bottled up one of the curses I'd listened to but not the other. The one it worked with was Stroke Sissy, I'd listened to that only a few times and it wasn't in that deeply. It's still there, I can make it come out again, but it's bottled up. I suppose it always will be, since as you say it's been wired into my brain.

I'd listened to Forced Gay longer and it still won't let me have sex with women. I thought I had it beat because after listening to Deprogram All and some other files I'm attracted to women again, but I discovered that I still can't have sex with them and basically I'm gayer than ever.

Anyway, I did have success with Stroke Sissy. At least I think I did. So I think it's worth a try.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Feminizations Forum