hormone control

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

hormone control

Postby Jessie121 » May 5th, 2010, 9:51 am

So I have been googling and not turning up much luck. I was wondering; you know how there are people who can tap into their autonomic processes to slow their heart rate? I would think this would make deliberate control of one's own hormone levels possible, no?
Jessie121

Postby jasmine_muzee » May 5th, 2010, 6:01 pm

Conciously affecting one's heart rate and affecting hormone production levels are two completely different things. The mechanics behind slowing one's heart rate are concentration and focus. The reason I say that is because the heart is like the rest of the muscles in your body. An individual can control just about any individual muscle in their body through concentration and focus. Examples are raising individual eye brows or twitching one's ears. Unfortunately, hormone production is controlled by an automated gland. That would be along the lines of controlling the thyroid or something similar. I may be wrong though, I'm not a medical expert or anything. I just happen to know first hand about slowing the heart rate because I can do that. I wouldn't recommend trying to stop it for extended periods of time though. It feels very ackward.
Mrs. Muzee
jasmine_muzee

Postby Kenn » May 20th, 2010, 9:49 pm

Since some mental states (like stress and depression) have been known to affect hormone levels, I think it is possible. But it'd likely take a decent amount of meditation/hypnosis to alter your hormone levels.
Kenn
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum