Estrogen Cocktail.. was it working?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Estrogen Cocktail.. was it working?

Postby chaset23 » August 8th, 2010, 10:30 pm

So the other night i was laying in bed with my head phones in and had estrogen cocktail on loop.. i closed my eyes and after so long my body didn't wanna move at all.. it felt "heavy".. and i seemed asleep but seemed awake at the same time. Then when it said "my body was producing female amounts of estrogen, my body just all of the sudden start like twitching or shaking but still couldn't move voluntarily. Was the hypnosis actually working?? Was my body rewriting itself?
chaset23

Postby CycoMelody » August 9th, 2010, 1:19 am

Hiya,

First off YES YOU WERE IN TRANCE!!! You were in a very good place for hypnosis to take effect. The next part comes down to belief. If you believe that it was effecting your body it will fortify the suggestion within your subconscious. Give things a few days. Being what I am I know the first results of estrogen hitting the system. In a few days post any differences you may be experiencing in your body. Its that easy. But I digress, The fact that you were so heavy signifies that you were in a very good, deep trance. The twitching is also something that sometimes happens while in trance. I know because I get that way sometimes. So just give things a few days and see how your body feels.

Melody
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby chaset23 » August 9th, 2010, 9:39 pm

well i noticed softer skin, lighter hair on my arms and legs, and my nipples coned out a bit and got a little bigger and are EXTREMELY soft to the touch.. so i havn't really listened to it since.. kinda freaked me out how fast it started working..
chaset23

Postby babyboyab68 » February 15th, 2015, 2:07 am

Hi! All I can about this file is WOW!! I'll try to explain why I feel this way. A little background First. I have listened to many files on this site on and off for several years without much success. I wasn't able to go into trance or much of anything. I would try A few, then kind of give up after seeing really no results. I didn't feel much when listening or notice anything changing. I would often come back and try some others. Sadly, the same things would occur. Then I stumbled onto the Estrogen Cocktail Curse file. I liked, and agreed to the description I read about in the file, and figured I'd give it A try. So Two days ago I found A nice relaxing place to listen. I put on My headphones and started the file. I was laying back on the couch with My legs and feet up, hands relaxed and at my tummy area. At First I didn't notice much. I was just listening and trying to relax as The File suggested. I concentrated on The File as hard as I could. Then the part about spiraling downward was being spoken. I then imagined Myself spiraling down A spiral staircase, going deeper and deeper. Then the strangest thing happened! When The Hypnotist started counting down, I felt strange. The First thing I noticed was My heartbeat started to really increase after each number being said. When the number reached 1, I felt total bliss. Like something washed all over Me, but in A good way. Next thing I noticed was that I no longer could feel My legs or feet! And I couldn't move Them at all! It was almost like I had forgotten how to move Them! Then the main part of The File started. About A few minutes in, I could feel My legs move slightly apart without any help from Me. After The File was over, I felt slightly refreshed but maybe A little sleepy. I didn't notice anything else. I then took A short nap. Later in The Evening I received A slight headache. Nothing much other than that. The next day, is when I noticed some slight things. I noticed that My hips have seemed to change shape slightly. They didn't seem to expand too much, but the shape of how They sit on My body has changed it seems. They look like The lower part has shifted slightly forward. Hard to explain. I also noticed some soreness in the upper right thigh area all day as well. My nipples seem to feel like They become slightly erect at times, but it's short lived mostly. Also, I awoke to another slight headache, that became worse during the evening. I had to take some Motrin as it was throbbing. It helped. So, WOW. I haven't listened to The File since. Does Anyone have any thoughts on what I have experienced? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! I would really enjoy Your input. Looking forward to hearing Them! Kudos to Whomever made this Curse File! :)
babyboyab68

Postby ProfessorPig » February 15th, 2015, 5:24 am

headaches are often a sign that your body is fighting against a file or rejecting a suggestion.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby babyboyab68 » February 15th, 2015, 10:13 pm

Okay, That might be the reason for the headaches, or maybe coincidence too. Today, I didn't have One. I will listen again and see if it happens. Could there be another reason for the headaches from listening to The File? What about the other events? Anything encouraging in them? Thanks for the reply! :)
babyboyab68

Return to Feminizations Forum