~~ Can it really do that..?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

~~ Can it really do that..?

Postby chaset23 » August 9th, 2010, 9:46 pm

Can the Curse 18 year old girl really change your chromosomes to that of an actual female??
chaset23

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » August 10th, 2010, 3:36 am

you're talking about a complete phsyical overhaul from a suggestion? ..... short answer no. but the file might make you think you're an 18 year old girl so it doesnt really matter :)
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby chaset23 » August 10th, 2010, 10:21 pm

ha well would it do the same thing as replacing your testosterone with estrogen production permanently like SFW??
chaset23

Postby Centru18 » August 12th, 2010, 4:20 am

You can produce a small amount of psychosomatic changes.

But most everything is going to be visualization changes.'

I know when I say my trigger phrase nothing is actually changing other than my perception but I am starting to see small changes of more feminine features and Im acting more feminine. I do have to say them under trance as my triggers dont catch outside it.

All I can say is its such a relief its like hitting a pressure relief valve, and Im so much more comfortable with myself afterward.

So find what makes you happy.

If your worried try trigwoman, trigwoman2, trigboundwoman, and there are a few files to activate the triggers that suitable for looping. These files are completly visualization, no danger of permanent changes.
Centru18

Return to Feminizations Forum