CurseBreastGrowthMale and FemButtGrowth

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

CurseBreastGrowthMale and FemButtGrowth

Postby orva » October 26th, 2010, 11:00 pm

Who has gotten good results with these files, and how did they do it? Listening to them a bunch of time straight, leaving them on and sleeping? So far I've only been mingling with CurseFeminizationCD and CockSlutQueen and those I can get affects fairly easily with because they're behavioral. I can get an effect by listening a few times per week but I think these hormonal based ones will require more frequent listening.

Please, people with experience and success explain to me your methods!

Thanks,
-Orva
orva

Postby Transfemanon » October 27th, 2010, 7:55 pm

Who has gotten good results with these files, and how did they do it? Listening to them a bunch of time straight, leaving them on and sleeping?

I've been looping this one and a few other non-feminization files while I sleep. I haven't dug too deeply into the fem files since I am on hormone therapy and have been living full time as a woman for years, so I'm not entirely sure I'm the target audience. Then there's the issue of false positives. Either way, I added fembuttgrowth to my looping cocktail because I wouldn't mind accentuating my hindquarters. It's difficult to say at this stage, but I feel like there's been at least a minimal effect.

Or I've just found more admiration for my ass. lol.

It's been a little bit under two weeks, though, so who can say for sure yet. I'll poke back in with some additional info if I see any more progress. :)
Transfemanon

Postby orva » October 27th, 2010, 8:29 pm

Thanks for the input, I hope it works for you. I've always been an ass man and into feminization/tg stuff so having my own great ass would be awesome! Right now I can't really loop things in my sleep so I'll have to stick to normal listening for a while. Between these two and CurseFeminizationCD I think I'll get a nice thorough exploration of my feminine side, that really is my goal and if I can get a nice ass along the way that's a win for me. :)
orva

Return to Feminizations Forum