New free session: Curse Ultimate Gay Sissy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

not free

Postby kimmychat » November 23rd, 2010, 10:50 pm

says for premium members
kimmychat

Postby iamli3 » November 24th, 2010, 8:48 pm

then you gotta wait 4 months i believe heh.....
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jordyd19 » November 28th, 2010, 9:23 pm

being premium is the way to go, lots of quality original files for not much money at all. Sorry I don't have it in me to want to be abused by dudes.... why does feminization mean turning gay?

to each his own though
jordyd19
Regular
Regular

Postby iamli3 » November 29th, 2010, 12:22 am

actually i wonder now too just how many files are there that do that but keep a straight sexual preference? cause none that i've seen before come to mind......
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jordyd19 » November 29th, 2010, 12:31 am

there's quite a few that are neutral in that. allot of the breast ones are neutral some girls are into that most aren't but whatever. There's so many guys with moobs these days you think that the hypnotists would take notice that they don't want to turn gay but some feminization might help cope
jordyd19
Regular
Regular

Postby iamli3 » November 29th, 2010, 12:41 am

ya no kidding , like im as skinny as a twig and even i think i have some very slight moobage
danm you KFC!
lol......
iamli3
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kimber1 » January 22nd, 2011, 12:17 pm

Hi guys.... I'm a sissy.
I have most of the Catgirl files, as well as this one. I will say, it is worth the "premium" to get this file, assuming, its your thing.
I would say its my 2nd favorite of the Catgirl files. If I were to have any complaints, I would say the induction reminds me of my dildo, I wish it were a bit longer and deeper. But, I love this nasty little file (nastier than most of the Catgirl files) and would have paid much more for it than the silly $9 fee (or whatever it was).
If you haven't tried Catgirl's free file GoGo Girl, I would start there, but if it fires your brain cells in a pleasant way, you will squirm with delight over files like Becomming Sissy (focused on nonsexual elements), GoGo Bubble, Sissy Surprise (nice cocksucking segment). Go for it. I love who I have become. Its the real me. Finally.
Someday I'll post about my journey. Like many of you, I'm walking a tightwire.....God, I love being a sissy, but its just too frowned upon in society...I mean there are jerks out there who will hurt you, badly, if they find out. So, take care my sister sissys. Oh, 2 more words--pueraria mirifica. It provides a nice soft fem. push in the right direction. Not too strong, just right. Mmmmm.

"Hate violence. Transgender people are often targeted for hate violence based on their non-conformity with gender norms and/or their perceived sexual orientation. Hate crimes against transgender people tend to be particularly violent."
The saddest part is that sissy's/transgender are typically so nonviolent, often so singularly incapable of defending themselves.... Some of the stories I read make me cry for the gentle souls who have been harmed.
Kimber1

Postby Kimber1 » January 22nd, 2011, 3:14 pm

Hi Catgirl. I heart you.

I agree. There are some very unsafe practices undertaken by persons hoping to feminize. Nobody should ever use hormones w/o a doc, and nobody should ever use hormones from an unsafe source. And, even with supplements, only recommended dosages. A healthy sissy is a happy sissy.

I simply intended to suggest that for some (not all) pueraria, which is a root grown in Thailand, and is not actual estrogen, may have a pleasant effect. I am a real person (not spamming), with no intention of suggesting brands, but there is at least one well regarded supplement company based in the US which markets a "women's" supplement that includes pueraria. Persons on a path similar to mine may want research that a bit.
Kimber1

Postby lisacd20 » January 25th, 2011, 11:16 pm

will forget in 6 months, meh
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum