Breast-Game-MammyWhammy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Breast-Game-MammyWhammy

Postby Liann » December 1st, 2010, 12:15 am

• Name: Breast-Game-MammyWhammy
Additional Types: Subliminal, Script

Description: This is the plain vanilla version of Breast-Game-MammyWhammy, spoken by TTS Emily. Like the SuperFemaleWhammy, it throws all the best files on a subject at you, and in this case it is Whamming Mammary files, growing your tits to Playmate-sized.

This file uses 48 minutes to induct you into trance, load you with deep trance triggers from popular files, fill you with the Accelorator and Reinforcer modules, and lay up commands to rotate a listening schedule of
(1) ADDICTIVE BREAST PLAY,
(2) BRA FILLER,
(3) Breast Growth Masturbation,
(4) CURSE BREASTS,
(5) Dream-2-Reality-Breasts, and
(6) Curse Milky.

The SUBLIMINAL version has a track which includes a binaural beat of 8 hz, plus a 50 minute affirmation track in the first person (I want... I am... It's happening to me... I need... etc.) blurred with a couple of orgy soundtracks.

Really, the SUBLIMINAL version (spoken by TTS Kate) is the best one to get. The two female voices really get under your skin after a while.

The script is the creatively misspelled version optimized to get the TTS pronounciation sounding as best as possible.

WARNING: This file may cause permanent irreversible changes in state of mind, gender identification and physical form, when used by the suggestible person or anybody over a prolonged time. Be sure that you really want big , heavy, full, milk-giving tits before you start listening.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sashaTV » December 1st, 2010, 3:48 pm

I have been reading the descriptions of your files and they look wonderful. I am so looking forward to listening to them. Your new site sounds fascinating, February now seems a long way off. Thanks for all your contributions.
sashaTV

Postby jordyd19 » December 1st, 2010, 10:31 pm

no growth yet but the file was soooo hot I had no problem listening that long
jordyd19
Regular
Regular

Postby jordyd19 » December 6th, 2010, 7:57 pm

listening faithfully every night along with lots of other files n i wake up looking at my tits sticking up for the last two mornings. im more boobie concious for sure!
jordyd19
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » December 6th, 2010, 9:08 pm

Hypnosis can be used to produce temporary hallucinations, mirages, illusions which are not real.

It can also be used to produce some physical effects within the range of human possibility. My files are of the second type.

It is not part of human possibility to produce "instant breast growth" except by surgically implanting silicone breast implants.

Hormone-induced breast growth takes a couple of years to achieve B-cups in transgendered women, on average.

Hypnosis and various exercises, along with natural or store-bought hormones, can increase that size and shorten that time, for the truly suggestible person who sticks to a long-term regular training program.

In every case it is not instant, and pushing excessively and unrealistically can cause tissue injury damages (with later consequences) and other disfigurements.

If you are desperately in a hurry, then you should look into Breastforms as very realistic looking "falsies", to tide you over until your long-term training program can work.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jordyd19 » December 7th, 2010, 6:33 pm

tread softly for you tread on my dreams
jordyd19
Regular
Regular

Postby sissykrista » May 28th, 2013, 5:46 pm

i absolutly just love your breast game files and i just wanted to put it up here and let you know i prey that one day i will have huge playmate sizedd tits growing on my chest thanks for such a great sounding file
sissykrista

Postby Liann » May 28th, 2013, 10:37 pm

sissykrista wrote:i absolutly just love your breast game files and i just wanted to put it up here and let you know i prey that one day i will have huge playmate sizedd tits growing on my chest thanks for such a great sounding file

I think that you might enjoy the breast fixation hypnosis files at www.eSuccubus.com. Most are cross-posted here at Warp My mind by MistE (author keyword).

Pointed, NipplePlay and SubmissiveFemaleForm are recommended to Moooove you forward.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Bad Links

Postby SissyQueerBrenda » July 16th, 2013, 9:16 am

i am curious why there are so many of your files where the links are bad.
SissyQueerBrenda

Postby Chokey » August 4th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Your files are just awesome. I was just curious when I started, but they have given me the strength and a real need to commit fully to my sissyfication. Thankyou so much! x
Chokey

Postby sissykrista » August 24th, 2013, 3:26 pm

i tried to find those file you put up for me to check out but i couldnt find the at all but even if i could find them now something weird happend to my pc and i cant DL anything at all now it sucks cuz i was getting some new files to check out soon and now i cant :(
sissykrista

Postby lew897 » September 6th, 2013, 9:08 pm

I listened to hypnosis files before, but this file is the one that made me want to change completely. I really don't know why. Its quite a good file and put together swell. ;) I really only intended to listen once, but keep coming back until it got to the point where I needed to have breast growing files playing all the time. Ive since come out to most of my family about what I want to have happen. I should be taking hormones soon, but I might not really need them since my breast have grown from none to filling A cups. Thanks for this great file and life experience!
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum