Sissy/Transvestite penetration hunger

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sissy/Transvestite penetration hunger

Postby susanbitv » December 30th, 2010, 5:24 pm

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has produced a file of this sort. I would love a file that really worked heavily on my feminine needs. The sort of thing that I'm thinking about is to produce a warm feeling in my bottom to start with that as time passes develops into a tingling feeling, then an itch which gets steadily stronger and hotter and in the end a deep empty ache in my tummy that along with the extreme burning itching in my bottom drives me crazy until I have either been penetrated or filled my bottom up with a toy.
Once the feminine need has been satisfied the feeling goes away for a while only to return in full force later.
I had thought that at least to start with the urge would come once a day but as the months and years pass it would increase so that I would need it perhaps three or four times a day, maybe more sometimes.
It would be lovely to have a file like this working hard on my feminine libido.
If anyone does have a go at this I'd love to hear it and become a guinea pig.
Hugs.
Sue :D
susanbitv

Postby Liann » December 31st, 2010, 12:11 am

You need a boyfriend, or wear shorter skirts, or both.

Try Ultimate Slut Training.

It doesn't do what it says, but it does closer to what you said.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby susanbitv » January 1st, 2011, 11:20 am

Hi Liann,
Thank you, mind you I do quite often wear very short skirts, I think if I wear them much shorter they will just be a belt! :D
As for having a boyfriend you are quite right although I do meet up for fun with several of my gurlfriends as often as I can but I think a regular boyfriend might be just the ticket.
I will try Ultimate Slut Training, it sounds like fun, I would still like a file like the one suggested though.
Thanks again.
Hugs.
Sue.
susanbitv

Return to Feminizations Forum