Living her dream

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Living her dream

Postby sashaTV » January 4th, 2011, 10:03 am

I have been listening to this file for the past couple weeks. At first the TTS voice was a little hard to get used to. After a couple days, this file started to put me into a deeper trance than any other file I have listened to.

While in trance the file is positive and very pleasurable. Even after the file is over I feel content and happy. The triggers seem to work really well to bring me back to a warm and peaceful place.

I recommend anyone that enjoys a pleasurable feminization file to try this for yourself. I don't think that you will regret it.

Thanks for the great file, Liann, and I look forward to the next one in the series.
sashaTV

Re: Living her dream

Postby jako » January 4th, 2011, 6:55 pm

sashaTV wrote:this file started to put me into a deeper trance than any other file I have listened to.

I share a lot with what you say about the Living her dream file and it does
leave you feelin happy and content (does it ever leave you?) :wink:

But there is more here then i thought at first...... I mean the file is great
if you like the *deep trance feeling and triggers and all those expressions that i always read in files descriptions*.

What i wanted was the *feminization process* to kick in smoothly, and i have to admit that i did try other files in the past with no significant results..... I almost gave up on the whole hypno thingie untill just recently. I am not taking away nothing from the file itself, But......... I think is not just the file by itself that made me a believer. It is what Liann
is doing to support the file and to extend it to where i always wanted to go.

Creating a place, a haven, call it whatever u like...... But if you are like myself and need more then just a file then look around and am sure you will find your home as well.

Yes Sasha, i am like you glad i had a chance to discover pleasurable feminization, and Thank you Liann for providing me with such an opportunity.
jako

Postby Scopedog » February 12th, 2011, 4:33 pm

At the risk of sounding repetitive, this is a great file. It does everything in all the right ways: in the way it deepens your trance, in the triggers and suggestions that it sets up, etc.

It's real value, though (and what I suspect will disappoint the feminization fantasy crowd), is that it oh-so-sneakily through repetition and imagery forces you to confront the reasons why you listen to feminization files - and for that and that alone, Liann deserves all our thanks.

I went deep the first time I listened to this file (something I wasn't expecting as I was listening fully and consciously awake) and enough things resonated that not only did I start listening regularly, but went and got a one month membership to get those files of Liann's I couldn't access. Now that it's been two weeks the best way to describe how the file has affected me is that I feel more integrated than I have before. Make of that what you will.

I highly recommend the file and am currently listening to the next in the series. I implore those who have listened to the file to post your experiences with it, good or ill.
Scopedog

Return to Feminizations Forum