In a bit of a jam..

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

In a bit of a jam..

Postby Zyriliss » January 24th, 2011, 4:51 pm

Hello... I'm semi new here.. never posted before.. But I need a little bit of help... Vwee..

I am not new to hypnosis.. I know very well the effects and how it works.. Studied it for a long time.. And before I ramble on.. I've been known to.. Here's my question..

I am male.. Yes.. But I want to feminize myself.. as close to female as possible.. Problem is.. HRT and surgery are, for me, financially impossible. And to add to the problem.. My fiance knows full well that I really desire ((NEED!!!!!!)) to do this.. But he's afraid of the changes it brings, eev.. So I was wondering if there were a few files here that might bring the desired changes at a slow rate.. Something that he wouldn't really notice too much?

If not.. then any files that could be recommended would be fine..

-- Celestirr "Eevee" Zyriliss
Zyriliss

Subject, Verb, Object

Postby Sonic-TH-wolf » January 25th, 2011, 8:45 am

Could you please describe your problem more properly ?
Sonic-TH-wolf

Re: Subject, Verb, Object

Postby Whitemend » January 25th, 2011, 12:21 pm

Sonic-TH-wolf wrote:Could you please describe your problem more properly ?

To put it simply, he wants to be feminized slowly enough that his partner won't notice.
Whitemend

Postby mutatedbunnyboy » January 25th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Female clothing is a simple ones. Because even effeminate gays that have no wish of become female still tend to wear female clothing, longer hair? That's a simple enough one. Hygiene, very simple, it's fair to say a big portion of women make more of an effort then most men. Make up is easy, just don't go insane, something simple like fun nail polish, it can be shrugged off as a bit of a giggle. hope these help.
mutatedbunnyboy
Regular
Regular

Postby Zyriliss » January 26th, 2011, 3:45 pm

Whitemend pretty much said exactly what I'm wanting to do..

As for a little info.. I keep my curly hair long.. I wear fingernail polish (clear or metalic silver).. Keep myself very clean, lots of lotions after showers.. I act more feminine (NOT Flamey!!) than most girls I know.. Full body shave every couple days.. Been avoiding makeup so far. I have a nice exercise routine, keeping my weight down (about 135 lbs now) without building muscle. ^_^

Overall I AM really feminine... Just.. need something that can help..
At the moment.. Listening to the CurseShaving file.. half way to having no body hair already.
Zyriliss

Re: In a bit of a jam..

Postby Liann » January 28th, 2011, 4:46 pm

Zyriliss wrote:Hello... I'm semi new here.. never posted before.. But I need a little bit of help... Vwee..

I am not new to hypnosis.. I know very well the effects and how it works.. Studied it for a long time.. And before I ramble on.. I've been known to.. Here's my question..

I am male.. Yes.. But I want to feminize myself.. as close to female as possible.. Problem is.. HRT and surgery are, for me, financially impossible. And to add to the problem.. My fiance knows full well that I really desire ((NEED!!!!!!)) to do this.. But he's afraid of the changes it brings, eev.. So I was wondering if there were a few files here that might bring the desired changes at a slow rate.. Something that he wouldn't really notice too much?

If not.. then any files that could be recommended would be fine..

-- Celestirr "Eevee" Zyriliss

Well, no files are perfect for every individual, not even mine. Some respond well to one thing, others to another thing.

My files (seek out AUTHOR LIANN in the WMM files) are designed to be non-coercive but very persuasive. I don't "order you to obey", I suggest that you stop depriving yourself of what you really want.

It is feminization from the inside-out.

The outer expressions of feminization are light. You will groom up your tomboy eyebrows and wear a little tinted moisturizer, maybe a hint of brown mascara (not raccoon eyes like Britney). Yes you will keep the body shaved from the neck down, but so does Arnold Swartzenegger -- have you ever seen a hair anywhere on his body despite all the big screen closeups of his nearly naked posings?

The voice is going to go up a little, nothing screetchy, and get softer and more musical. Breast massages will become important to you, and if your boyfriend won't give you any, then you will find other friends who will.

Probably you ought to avoid heavy feminine scent products. A great deal of sexual attraction is wrapped up in the pheromone receptors. If your boyfriend is attracted to you, a lot of that has to do with your natural pheromones, which are breakdown metabolites of normal sex hormones. Since you have male sex hormones and organs you will continue to give off attractant scents naturally that he is imprinted to interpret as attractive. If you screw that up, then everything is screwed. You can get away with a lot of indulgences of your choice, but heavy perfumes and colognes are something you will have to forgo.
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum