Best Trainer I`ve ever watched......................

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Best Trainer I`ve ever watched......................

Postby Obione » August 7th, 2010, 8:57 am

Here is the link to an amazing sissy trainer,be careful what you wish for !!!!!

http://www.multiupload.com/MU_KDRXVHZ3B5
Obione

Postby jenjen » August 8th, 2010, 7:53 pm

Who made this?
jenjen

Postby Blackjaz » August 8th, 2010, 8:15 pm

jenjen wrote:Who made this?
No one really knows. Not really my thing.
Blackjaz
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dss » August 9th, 2010, 10:17 pm

jenjen wrote:Who made this?

Im not sure who made the video, but the hypnotist is Isabella Valentine.
dss

Re: Best Trainer I`ve ever watched......................

Postby richelleswallows » August 15th, 2010, 10:30 am

Obione wrote:Here is the link to an amazing sissy trainer,be careful what you wish for !!!!!

http://www.multiupload.com/MU_KDRXVHZ3B5

Really Amazing. Great! Many Thanks, Richelle xoxo
richelleswallows

Postby sinfulfiend » December 5th, 2010, 12:57 am

I'll be one of the people to admit to go from hoping, to all out believer that this file works. Maybe too well.
sinfulfiend

Postby lisacd20 » December 9th, 2010, 3:24 am

mmmmm its too hot
lisacd20
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tfish » January 9th, 2011, 1:26 am

wow thats great
tfish

Postby Deemreo » January 10th, 2011, 6:23 pm

Incredible. I wish I knew who made it...
Deemreo
Regular
Regular

Postby inferiorwoman » January 10th, 2011, 6:54 pm

Took a look at it, just ended up wanting a cigarette really badly, so had to stop.
inferiorwoman

Postby lrc_languish » February 25th, 2011, 3:23 am

All I can say about this is... WOW.

I am one of those people that get off from being forced to do somthing they wouldn't normally do. I can't remember what it's called right now. I have been coming to warp my mind for a while now and would read discriptions about files and get turned on enough from that to jerk off and now and then I would download a file and get off while listening. I would try to trance. Try to get hypnotized sometimes but I can't seem to keep with anything for long. This video however, was different, for one it was a video. It kept me coming back for more.

While roaming around the forums I came across this thread and decided to see what it was about. I watched this a few times before now had ended up just jerking off to it and somehow cum right as the countdown comes to 0. I was doing this for about a week daily. Sometimes twice a day.

However, earlier this night I thought I would try and disect the video and see what was "attempting" to be suggested. I used a video player that can slow the video down and made it go at 50% speed. At this speed the sound still played, and although it was slightly choppy it made for a really strange sound that got under my skin.

During the first 10 minutes or so I would pause the video during the fast parts to see what the text said and continue after I read what was written. After that 10 minutes, however I stopped pausing and let the rest of the video go.

The interesting part is when the countdown to 0 came and she says "when he comes you will come too" I was so turned on that without even needing to touch myself I came all over my boxers. I was so startled by cumming all over myself I stopped the video and vowed to never watch it again.

And now about 2 hours later all I can think about is sucking cock and watching the video again.
lrc_languish

Postby maidbambi » February 25th, 2011, 5:34 am

lrc_languish wrote:All I can say about this is... WOW.

I am one of those people that get off from being forced to do somthing they wouldn't normally do. I can't remember what it's called right now. I have been coming to warp my mind for a while now and would read discriptions about files and get turned on enough from that to jerk off and now and then I would download a file and get off while listening. I would try to trance. Try to get hypnotized sometimes but I can't seem to keep with anything for long. This video however, was different, for one it was a video. It kept me coming back for more.

While roaming around the forums I came across this thread and decided to see what it was about. I watched this a few times before now had ended up just jerking off to it and somehow cum right as the countdown comes to 0. I was doing this for about a week daily. Sometimes twice a day.

However, earlier this night I thought I would try and disect the video and see what was "attempting" to be suggested. I used a video player that can slow the video down and made it go at 50% speed. At this speed the sound still played, and although it was slightly choppy it made for a really strange sound that got under my skin.

During the first 10 minutes or so I would pause the video during the fast parts to see what the text said and continue after I read what was written. After that 10 minutes, however I stopped pausing and let the rest of the video go.

The interesting part is when the countdown to 0 came and she says "when he comes you will come too" I was so turned on that without even needing to touch myself I came all over my boxers. I was so startled by cumming all over myself I stopped the video and vowed to never watch it again.

And now about 2 hours later all I can think about is sucking cock and watching the video again.

Hi,

that sounds really hot. I think you and I get off on the same stuff. But anyway, the audio of that file is "cock worship" from isabella valentine. You can read its description here.

http://isabellasrecordings.com/erotichypnosis/cockworship.php

Hope that helps you work out what its doing

bambi
maidbambi

Postby lrc_languish » February 25th, 2011, 9:03 am

I was perfectly aware of what it was supposed to be doing.

When I usually listen to any files or in this case, watching the video I usually have the mindset of "I'm not hypnotized". I distract myself with things around me and usually don't use an induction or skip past it to get to the body and stuff that interests me most.

Apparantly I let my mind wander somewhat last night and I fell into a trance without realizing. Supposedly being sleepy does that.

It was weird, I remember doing alot of the commands... like visualizing a cock and licking it. Before last night I've only visualized a cock to humor myself. But that time I could really imagine it, kinda floating in front of me. And I licked it in first person perspective. Not like I was watching some chick lick my cock. And I was licking a cock of my own design. I was really opening my mouth to suck on it. I'm not really sure if I was moving or not, but as the video got to the climax it felt like there was a cock thrusting in my mouth.

The most disturbing was coming out of trance with my shorts full of cum and my hands were on my mouse and keyboard. And I swear for like 10 seconds afterwards my mouth felt all loose and there was a creamy feeling... it's not difficult to tell what that's supposed to represent.

For some reason I haven't deleted the file yet... and for the last few hours have been contemplating running it at normal speed simultaneously with the half speed. Whether that is going to be effective or not is to be seen later. If at all.

I know exactly what anyone who reads this is going to post. "You should continue with this and keep us posted on your results, it's not like you're hurting anyone"... That's what everyone says.

It's not like my attraction towards women is effected... as far as I've noticed at least. But being a cocksucker was something I never thought I was going to really contemplate.

As you may have guessed I have some reservations about continuing watching this video. I don't live in a large city where I might be able to just find a gay guy and experiment with this new sexuality. And getting to a place like that is problematic. Not to mention I have some family that is fairly anti-gay.
lrc_languish

How to consume hypno video like this?

Postby nauru » March 11th, 2011, 10:09 pm

I checked this out - out of curiosity. Y'know, see what the hype is about.

You could either call it a success or a failure depending on what you would hope to see someone do when watching this... but since I rank myself at a 2.5 on the Kinsey scale, the concept of sucking cock doesn't scare or shock me. I haven't actually done it, but it just hasn't, if you'll forgive the pun, come up. Furthermore, I'm married to a great hot lady ... I wouldn't say we're purely monogamous, but I'm not about to run off and find a cock to suck just to say I finally did it. I don't care either way. Maybe if she uses a strap-on... :idea:

But the video fantasy is pretty good. What I did like was the combination of images ... for someone else who ranks themselves more straight (0 - 1.9, say) on the Kinsey scale, I could see how it would be perhaps shocking or a good mind fuck to mix the hot chicks with the cocks. I found it arousing getting to see both! :) Unfortunately, no surprise hot load in my pants at the end of this, for me... :(

ANYWAY... what I wanted to get to was a question :?: What is the proper way to consume a file like this?

On the one hand you have the video, with lots of images flashing into your brain and in time to the monologue.

On the other hand, the monologue is asking you to do two things: close your eyes, and also to imagine a cock that you suck off.

Now, I don't know about all of you, but I find the video quite distracting when trying to visualize the perfect cock to suck in my mind's eye... and it seems that hypnosis works more convincingly to a subject when he or she can really imagine the fantasy (or whatever is being suggested) so fully that he or she can trick him or herself into believing it is real - maybe on a conscious level, but certainly on a subconscious level. Sooo... is a file like this really more effective when 'viewed' as opposed to just listened to? I watched the whole video and did not close my eyes, but I think this made the imaginary cock I was gagging on much less real to me... yet I still think I was fairly entranced by the whole thing. In particular, to close your eyes and convince yourself that a cock is in your hands and in front of your face is a lot easier to do than to do the same but with your eyes open staring at the video and thusly noticing how empty your hands are? I gather we can convince ourselves of perception change through hypnosis - to some degree. But for a first ride through this video, there is little opportunity to really work on the brain-re-wiring necessary to see a cock in your hands in front of your face, vividly, with your eyes open, when there is not one there. Ok... question posed.. moving on.

I admit I am quite new to the hypnosis thing... such as I think I understand how it works based upon reading about it on more clinical and therapeutic oriented sites (boring!), but I'll admit I could be way off.

Furthermore, I've already listened to a bunch of hypno-fetish-audio stuff, but this was my first training -video- (I have ~tried~ to consume some of the videos from TranceProviders), so I'm not clear what the protocol is for consuming videos such as this one?

Last comment: It seems that some of the viewers of this video consider it addictive? Maybe I was too tranced to catch it consciously, but I do not recall any language aural or visually that suggested the file was some sort of curse? Am I missing something? Are trainers supposed to be curses? Or non-curse addictions? Or rather something you are forced to repeatedly view by your master?

Anyway - it was a fun little trip and it was a good first foray into the visual erotic hypnosis options! Thanks to the original poster Obione!

Nauru :?:
nauru

Along the lines........

Postby Obione » March 13th, 2011, 11:30 am

I found a new site with free feminization & sissification presets. These presets are very well done and are a very effective training for anyone trying to brainwash themselves. The visuals are outstanding and very much on point. They are very addictive so once again , be careful what you wish for !!!!!!! To enhance them I`ve created my own audio, there are just certain phrases I like to hear and I also like special affects. It helps me go into trance and absorb the programming, but the audio in these presets should be fine to get you started. Here is the link:
http://pantiestuff.com/node/9
Obione

Return to Feminizations Forum