Wanting the fantasy but not the reality

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Wanting the fantasy but not the reality

Postby Malaprop » May 10th, 2011, 9:39 am

I've been experimenting with being hypnotized through the files on this site lately and find I really enjoy being turned into a woman, and what I'd really love to find is a file, voiced by a woman, in which I get taken by a man and done the old fashioned way until we both climax. But, when it's over, I want to go back to being a heterosexual man in my day to day life. When I'm out and about, I'm attracted to women, not men, and I have a female sexual partner whom I love, but I really enjoy entering this fantasy realm and being someone with a different body and different desires for a while.

Does anyone else find they enjoy the fantasy of feminization, but aren't so sure they'd enjoy the reality?
Malaprop

Postby Malaprop » May 10th, 2011, 9:41 am

Oops ... I screwed up on my poll. There was supposed to be one more option of being feminized permanently and publicly.
Malaprop

Postby winbb2 » May 10th, 2011, 9:51 am

Your post is exactly the thinking I have. I want to experience the fantasy under hypnosis and then return to being me.
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Re: Wanting the fantasy but not the reality

Postby bandler » May 11th, 2011, 1:39 am

Malaprop wrote:I've been experimenting with being hypnotized through the files on this site lately and find I really enjoy being turned into a woman, and what I'd really love to find is a file, voiced by a woman, in which I get taken by a man and done the old fashioned way until we both climax. But, when it's over, I want to go back to being a heterosexual man in my day to day life. . .

I made just such a file: IDOJ 3 Trading Places - you get to be a woman having sex with a man.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby tomtom-phs » June 15th, 2011, 5:27 pm

my vote would have been in keeping with the majority shown by the poll. Have had such experiences in real life as you described, but none since my late wife/hypnotist passed
tomtom-phs
Regular
Regular

Postby klorr » June 17th, 2011, 12:51 am

I made just such a file: IDOJ 3 Trading Places - you get to be a woman having sex with a man.

Hey bandler, where can I get a copy of this file? I would love to try it out.
klorr

Return to Feminizations Forum