Story Time!!!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Story Time!!!

Postby CycoMelody » June 14th, 2011, 9:23 am

Okay Girls! I had a bit of an epiphany... How about a thread where you can post some short anecdotes that you have been through in your journey of feminization and so on. I know some of us have some funny ones, some have sad ones, and some are just weird. Lets share them! Who knows, maybe we all have more in common then we let on? I will start with this one.

When I was much earlier in my journey, I would use my mother's lingerie to dress. This was before they knew anything about me. Needless to say I became quite good at fastening a bra. As time progressed, my mom had surgery on her wrists and couldn't fasten her bra so she asked me to help. I shocked her when it took me all of 5 seconds to do it! In 5 seconds, I very nearly outed myself and raised alarms with my parents. I still laugh about it today.
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby pypr420 » June 14th, 2011, 11:45 am

without going into too much detail, at one point not too long ago in my life without even realizing it, i was just waiting to die, and there was no joy. i had just given up. i've hated my physical appearance since a little before puberty. and i would be considered an attractive male by many. really i sometimes feel both blessed and cursed

i know this is a common fear shared by many transsexuals, never passing. one thing i've come to realize is the more you accept yourself, the less important it will become to you what other people think. it's still the same situation, i've just changed my outlook. there is no such thing as a perfect woman and every woman has to work with what she was given. aaand i don't make a half bad looking chick after all ^_^
pypr420
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum