Goodby Catgirl

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Goodby Catgirl

Postby Kimber1 » June 30th, 2011, 6:39 am

I'm very sad to see that Catgirl is leaving us. Those files have been a very important part of my...journey. If I could keep only one of my files, it would definitely be a Catgirl file. Actually, if I could keep only 5 files they would be 4 Catgirl files and CSS. Catgirl understands what I need, and definitely helped me so much. But, I guess everybody changes, moves forward, and its for the best. Good Luck Catgirl.
Kimber1

Postby lewis4fun » March 22nd, 2012, 10:24 pm

hi I was looking for the Catgirl files and noticed your post. How sad she's gone. Do you know where I can download any of her feminization files?
thanks much
lewis4fun

Postby Kimber1 » March 24th, 2012, 10:31 am

I'm sorry Lewis4fun, I don't know where they can be found, if anywhere. They are delicious, classic files. Not as direct or sexual as some of the newer files. I found them to be exactly what I needed to find myself.
Kimber1

Proceed with Caution

Postby Calimore » March 26th, 2012, 9:56 am

Teddyslayer86 wrote:Kimber, you can upload the Catgirl files to a file sharing website to share! :D

...which is the whole reason Catgirl isn't with us anymore. When she went commercial on her own she got heavily pirated, grew pissed and closed up shop. She also removed her files from public access here. One can hardly blame her.

Piracy really hurts the self-producing artist, giving them little reason to continue to share good work. While Isabella Valentine may have grown large enough to not sweat piracy much, Catgirl was just beginning to grow her site when her pay files started popping up everywhere for download.

So yes, one COULD go ahead and share her files elsewhere, but discussing it and posting a location HERE could get one in trouble. For several personal reasons, Catgirl has made these files inaccessible on this site. Let us respect that.

Perhaps it would be best if the parties involved moved this discussion to PM?
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Re: Proceed with Caution

Postby ihp » March 27th, 2012, 1:16 pm

Calimore wrote:...which is the whole reason Catgirl isn't with us anymore. When she went commercial on her own she got heavily pirated, grew pissed and closed up shop. She also removed her files from public access here. One can hardly blame her.

I don't understand this. Why close up shop?

I tried her free files first, here on WMM and her site. Then I bought a couple cheaper files. And then she was gone.

Just because some people are pirating doesn't mean everyone is. I can understand it if Catgirl stopped making files because of the frustrating situation, but why stop selling them?

I don't mean to criticize Catgirl or anyone in asking this. I'm very much in the dark w/r/t what happened.
ihp

Postby uw_onsterfelijk » March 27th, 2012, 10:15 pm

I think her "bowing out" had more to do with catgirls personality. It's just a vibe I got from reading some of catgirls posts.

Also, a TEXT-TO-SPEECH commercial hypnosis site... seems a flawed idea right there. As a stand alone venture mind you, not as an "in-conjunction with" personally recorded sessions. Hence WMM.

Does suck for those who love, and would have purchased, already recorded material though.

Just my .02, refunds accepted of course ;) - uw_
uw_onsterfelijk
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kimber1 » March 31st, 2012, 10:42 am

Teddyslayer86 wrote:Kimber, you can upload the Catgirl files to a file sharing website to share! :D

No I can't. Why would I steal from Catgirl or anybody else who has tried to help me?

So, lets see....right....wrong....right...wrong. I choose right. Apparently you choose wrong. I feel sorry for people who do bad things and don't even realize how they are hurting others. Yeah, I'm not innocent. Nevertheless, it makes me feel better about myself, knowing that I have at least some level of honor, despite being a girly sissy who likes blowing her mind with cocksucking hypnosis. 8O
Kimber1

Return to Feminizations Forum