Maid Training!

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Maid Training!

Postby Maid_Hazuki » February 9th, 2011, 1:12 pm

I am Maid Hazuki and I am looking for maids to train. You will learn to cook and clean while dressing up in cute maid outfits. As part of my maid training program I will find you cute maid outfits and the best hypnosis file combination needed for being a maid. The first step you must do is listen to the email slave file here. But maid training and maid school is not free. You will learn to submit to me and be my servant. I will manage all your money and take whatever I like from you to pay for your training with me. You will have to read and print a contract then sign it before we begin giving me the rights to do whatever I want with you. If you are interested then pm me and we will get started.
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Postby Dischordian » May 22nd, 2011, 2:10 pm

dischordian here or yahoo\hotmail as monarchpaperclip

very interested in becoming a maid
Dischordian

Postby towny » May 22nd, 2011, 3:55 pm

hi im really interested in this my email is sam1991uk@yahoo.co.uk
towny

Postby Maid_Hazuki » June 6th, 2011, 11:30 am

Glad to see so many people are interested. I am still accepting men who want to become girly maids so either pm me or email me at moon.hazuki@gmail.com or leave your email posted here and I will try to email you as soon as possible. If you have listed your email and I have not replied please be patient as there will be times when I have a lot of guys to train.
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Postby Maid_Hazuki » July 16th, 2011, 8:59 am

I am currently searching for more maids to train if more people are interested. My email is moon.hazuki@gmail.com so join and become a maid!
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Postby dudufemslave » April 9th, 2012, 2:27 pm

Dudufemslave@walla.com
You are welcome to hypno me.
dudufemslave

Postby CumBimbo » April 12th, 2012, 5:07 pm

Dallaswooton@yahoo.com
But wmm doesn't work on my computer and I can't listen to the files on my kindle or fone
CumBimbo
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum