Sissy Mindset

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sissy Mindset

Postby wannabesissy6528 » August 17th, 2011, 11:19 pm

Just out of curiosity, I love wearing panties and being girly but my wife isnt to into but lets me do it. Just wondering if there are any files that I can play that will want to make her want to see me be a sissy or trend more into liking and wanting me to dress and be girly?
wannabesissy6528

Postby Foxpaw » August 18th, 2011, 2:28 am

First of all, is this Consensual in that she wants to listen to the files and accept you being a sissy? If not, I would highly advise against it. talk to her, discuss options, say, if she lets you and is willing to listen to accept you and enjoy you being dressed up and such, what can you do ta make it up ta her? if she agrees, you may think about getting one of our lovely/handsome tists on site to do a file for you/her.
Foxpaw
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » August 18th, 2011, 1:18 pm

What would be her motivation?

You dress up and feel girly, but what benefit does she get?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kazonk » August 18th, 2011, 1:18 pm

Depends on how dominant your wife is. If you want to be a sissy, but your wife does not want to be the dominant part in your life, that could make things complicated. Are you sure that you want to be a [Sissy], and not simply a crossdresser? Being a sissy has normally a pretty masochistic touch with lots of cross dressing, and let me quote Wikipedia, which I tend to do quite a lot "a form of erotic humiliation, which may elicit guilt or sexual arousal". And other aspects are important as well, such as your sexual orientation (hetero since you have a wife... maybe bisexual?), and that of your wife (if she is strictly heterosexual... well...). I mean she allows you to wear (her?) female clothes, but do you make love with each other while you wear these?
Kazonk

Re: Sissy Mindset

Postby sarnoga » August 19th, 2011, 12:38 pm

wannabesissy6528 wrote:Just out of curiosity, I love wearing panties and being girly but my wife isnt to into but lets me do it. Just wondering if there are any files that I can play that will want to make her want to see me be a sissy or trend more into liking and wanting me to dress and be girly?

Sounds to me like she has already done a pretty good job of sissifying you. Seeking permission from your own wife to do something is already sissy behavior if you ask me. The fact that she either grants or witholds permission indicates she is already playing along. She probably already has your balls in a box on top of the dresser.

Sarnoga
sarnoga
Guru
Guru

Postby angelcraves » August 19th, 2011, 11:13 pm

Last edited by angelcraves on August 20th, 2011, 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angelcraves » August 19th, 2011, 11:45 pm

I want to be the wife .
angelcraves
Mentor
Mentor

Postby oraprog » August 21st, 2011, 5:57 pm

bandler wrote:What would be her motivation?

You dress up and feel girly, but what benefit does she get?

Excellent point - perhaps if you can prove to her that it's a benefit to her, she might be a little more enthusiastic about it.

Think about it - what can you do for her? Help her do her nails? Color her hair? Maybe cook and clean the house?

What's in it for her?
oraprog
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum