Feminization in body, not mind.

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Feminization in body, not mind.

Postby JAS833197 » June 30th, 2011, 9:58 am

Last edited by JAS833197 on November 28th, 2012, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JAS833197

Postby CycoMelody » July 1st, 2011, 8:24 am

The female body thrives on estrogen. Its what causes the curves, the soft skin, the boobs, the nice legs, all of that. What you are saying is that you want the body without anything happening to your mind. Short of getting implants and only being castrated and thus letting your natural estrogen feminize you (Not a good idea as it can cause depression without some sort of supplement) It WILL affect your mind. More so then you will ever realize. I didn't need hypnosis to change my sexual preferences from being a little by curious to flat out liking guys more so then women. I notice details a lot more too. Did I mention everything makes me cry now? The More my body became female, the more I changed mentally. The files I listened to are inconsistent at best but I listened to SFW, Curse Hormone change, Curse male to female and several others, none of them flat out to alter my sexuality or anything else. Maybe this is just me but I honestly don't see how its possible to separate the two.
You define your reality!
CycoMelody
Guru
Guru

Postby JAS833197 » July 1st, 2011, 1:34 pm

Last edited by JAS833197 on November 28th, 2012, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JAS833197

Postby Maid_Hazuki » August 21st, 2011, 8:31 pm

No matter what you do you will have to accept the fact that your mind will become feminine as well. Higher estrogen will eventually force the penis to shrink whether you want it to or not. If you really want something that only changes body except your penis and mind then you should focus on getting hullicinated changes instead. It is hard to achieve but it is the safest way for you to get exactly what you want.
Maid_Hazuki
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum