My first file. Feedback?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

My first file. Feedback?

Postby Jazzmine » August 23rd, 2011, 4:21 pm

I just created and uploaded my very first file and am looking for feedback. It's called "You are a woman", and has a primary audio track, with a secondary, near subliminal track.

This file is for men who want to be a woman, or for the Dom that wants his male Sub to be a woman. It's intended to be listened to either actively or in the background.

The main track will reinforce feminization. The background track is barely heard and reinforces the main track. Loop it for great effects!

Main track read by TTS Amy (UK). Background track read by TTS Kate (US)

I made it as a mono track so one could listen to it on a loop with one earbud or just on the computer/radio, etc while going about their business.

Please let me know what you think.
Jazzmine

Updated file thanks to feedback

Postby Jazzmine » September 9th, 2011, 1:02 pm

Thank you for the PM's with feedback on my original file. After the feedback and listening for a while, I made some great, wholesale changes!

This new file (You are a woman 2 - For your subconscious) is designed to be listened to and looped over and over. It's a primary track with a female voice to softly feminize you, with a binaural subliminal (barely audible) background track that's a bit more aggressive so the information will be retained and absorbed.

This will not turn you gay (or straight) and it will not sissify you. It WILL feminize you with repeated use.

I set my ipod alarm to quietly loop this all night long after I'm asleep.

Please let me know what you think.
Jazzmine

Postby querty42 » September 9th, 2011, 6:18 pm

Well done. "You are a woman 2" is very good. If you want an idea for further files, you could make versions of this file with different female voices and with slightly different wording or order of words (the content could be the same, but with just slightly different wording) to keep it fresh and keep the brain from getting used to it and tuning it out. It would be advisable to keep the volume level of all the files the same, though so they can be put together in a playlist or a different file listened to every day of the week to keep it fresh.
querty42

Postby Jazzmine » September 10th, 2011, 12:02 pm

Excellent idea. I'll do that!

I just need to find more good, realistic voices. I only have 2 so far and the one I use for this file is by far the best.
Jazzmine

Return to Feminizations Forum