Enjoy being a sissy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Enjoy being a sissy

Postby Pantheria » August 16th, 2011, 2:30 pm

N.B. I went on a bit of a rant below I you want to skip to the point, simply read from the second paragraph, thanks.

I have been on this site for a while now and have noticed something, or a lack of something to be more accurate. While there are a huge number of sissy files to make you want cock, or make you become as much of a woman as you can (ie. surgery), or making being a sissy humiliating, or to make it so you want to come out as a sissy, ect (I could keep going) but there aren't (as far as I can tell) any files geared towards simply enjoying being dressed as and acting like a woman when ever you want it is usually either permanent feminization, triggered gay sissyfication or permanent gay sissyfication.

My question is this: why not make a file that has a trigger (or has getting dressed up as a woman as a trigger) that when you are dressed as such you will want to act like a woman while under with no spreading into your normal life and maybe a little suggestion about anal play, but not gay anal play.

Sorry for rambling, if anyone agrees with this please post underneath or if you have any suggestions feel free to add them too, if it becomes popular enough then we could work out a happy medium of everyone's and post it on the voting page.
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby sudo » August 17th, 2011, 6:25 am

I feel exactly the same way. There are a precious few files that kind of fit, but they are pretty rare.
sudo

Re: Enjoy being a sissy

Postby qv » August 17th, 2011, 9:13 am

Pantheria wrote:N.B. I went on a bit of a rant below I you want to skip to the point, simply read from the second paragraph, thanks.

I have been on this site for a while now and have noticed something, or a lack of something to be more accurate. While there are a huge number of sissy files to make you want cock, or make you become as much of a woman as you can (ie. surgery), or making being a sissy humiliating, or to make it so you want to come out as a sissy, ect (I could keep going) but there aren't (as far as I can tell) any files geared towards simply enjoying being dressed as and acting like a woman when ever you want it is usually either permanent feminization, triggered gay sissyfication or permanent gay sissyfication.

My question is this: why not make a file that has a trigger (or has getting dressed up as a woman as a trigger) that when you are dressed as such you will want to act like a woman while under with no spreading into your normal life and maybe a little suggestion about anal play, but not gay anal play.

Sorry for rambling, if anyone agrees with this please post underneath or if you have any suggestions feel free to add them too, if it becomes popular enough then we could work out a happy medium of everyone's and post it on the voting page.

Lol, you call that rambling?
I must have a pretty serious problem, then...

I've got to agree with your sentiment, though. I'm not all that into feminization per se, but I sure as heck would be more willing to look into it if the files weren't so... extensive in effects.
I want hypnosis to be my dirty little secret, why not let me keep it that way?
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Pantheria » August 17th, 2011, 11:51 am

Oh that's good, I'm glad people understood my meaning.

Also I know it wasn't a big rant but it still was a rant and I know that a lot of people can't be bothered working out what the hell someone is going on about when they are rambling on and on for ages, so that was for people who want to be to the point
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby sudo » August 17th, 2011, 3:10 pm

Now we only have to wait for some filemaker to notice us :roll:
sudo

Postby bandler » August 17th, 2011, 5:37 pm

sudo wrote:Now we only have to wait for some filemaker to notice us :roll:

I already made a few files along these lines... and several custom files that have been popular as well.

Talk to Women

Long Female Hair

Its Her Time Now

Bless Feminine Fun

I suppose I could re-write some of the scripts to include a trigger...

Check my site for the full complement of files

http://www.HypnoErotica.Biz
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby qv » August 17th, 2011, 6:34 pm

bandler wrote:
sudo wrote:Now we only have to wait for some filemaker to notice us :roll:

I already made a few files along these lines... and several custom files that have been popular as well.

Talk to Women

Long Female Hair

Its Her Time Now

Bless Feminine Fun

I suppose I could re-write some of the scripts to include a trigger...

Check my site for the full complement of files

http://www.HypnoErotica.Biz

Can you really call a custom file 'popular' when only one person gets to hear it?
...just saying.
And I've looked, and all the files you mention are basically permanent, which defeats the purpose as far as my interest is concerned... besides which, they are pay files, and I am a filthy stinking commie.
You capitalist swine.

...seriously though, why is it that feminization files seem to only gravitate to 'sissy' or 'slut'? I've met women, and they are quite rarely in one of those categories.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » August 17th, 2011, 11:05 pm

Its Her Time Now was commissioned and paid for by a client, but other people have been buying it because a lot of people want pretty much that same thing.

If I understand the intention of the serious people on this thread, it is to have a file that makes a man feel and act like a woman ONLY while dressed as a woman. The female clothing would be the trigger for the feelings and actions.

But, I don't know how anal play fits in to the equation.

How would that work?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby qv » August 18th, 2011, 12:48 am

bandler wrote:Its Her Time Now was commissioned and paid for by a client, but other people have been buying it because a lot of people want pretty much that same thing.

If I understand the intention of the serious people on this thread, it is to have a file that makes a man feel and act like a woman ONLY while dressed as a woman. The female clothing would be the trigger for the feelings and actions.

But, I don't know how anal play fits in to the equation.

How would that work?

Serious people?
Good heavens, am I inferring what I think I'm inferring? :roll:

... I do need to apologize for what I wrote there, I admit. Your point about that file is well-taken, and I honestly do appreciate that you're showing interest in this discussion at all. Even as I wrote it, I considered putting it in a more tactful manner (or not at all), but clearly those avenues went unused, and for that I am sorry.
And as far as the 'capitalist swine' bit, it was a misplayed jab at my status as a hopeless, self-centered internet jackass that evidently feels so entitled to all forms of information/data that any price is entirely too much to pay, hard work be damned.
Though as such, I feel obligated to inform you that should you be referred to as any sort of domesticated animal in the future, the 'correct' response would be "How appropriate, you [verb] like a cow".
The more you know. 8)

AHEM BACK ON TOPIC
I personally would prefer a file without anal play, since, bizarrely, I'm not interested in feminization for any sort of sexual gratification. It's really rather for the 'self-examination' side of it; what about me is too inherent to my identity that even an imagined sex change wouldn't affect it? What about me would be better, and what would be worse?
Etcetera... yeah, I understand this is a fetish site, but what can I say? Nowhere is the question of the 'self' more... well, questioned.

...see, that's not even as much rambling as I've done in the past.
...I came to put in my two cents, but the lowest denomination I have is a tenner.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Pantheria » August 18th, 2011, 12:21 pm

The only reason I mentioned anal play was because they almost all have it, where the listener it being told to massively stretch the size of their anus. all I meant was, I don't really care about anal play I just don't want another file that tells me I must find the largest object that I can fit up there and ram it on home every night in order to be 'ready' for a 'real' man's cock. I consider myself a real man, I just like the dressing up part of feminization and, sometimes, a slight mental gender adjustment.
Pantheria
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » August 18th, 2011, 1:14 pm

Pantheria wrote:The only reason I mentioned anal play was because they almost all have it, where the listener it being told to massively stretch the size of their anus. all I meant was, I don't really care about anal play I just don't want another file that tells me I must find the largest object that I can fit up there and ram it on home every night in order to be 'ready' for a 'real' man's cock. I consider myself a real man, I just like the dressing up part of feminization and, sometimes, a slight mental gender adjustment.

So it seems a file without anal play would be welcome.

Just feeling and acting like a woman when dressed in female clothing.

Temporary, not permanent behavior change.

Anything else?
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby winbb2 » August 19th, 2011, 11:41 am

bandler wrote:

bandler....could a file like this be done with maybe a necklace or bracelet being the trigger to morph into a woman and feel and act like a woman? Actually visualizing a female body would be awesome too!
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » August 19th, 2011, 12:50 pm

winbb2 wrote:
bandler wrote:

bandler....could a file like this be done with maybe a necklace or bracelet being the trigger to morph into a woman and feel and act like a woman? Actually visualizing a female body would be awesome too!

Certainly. I did a file about a Pink Collar once ...

I'll see what I can come up with.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby winbb2 » August 19th, 2011, 1:07 pm

bandler wrote:
winbb2 wrote:
bandler wrote:

Thanks. I have tried a couple of your IDOJ files and really enjoyed them.
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Postby winbb2 » September 1st, 2011, 8:57 pm

bandler wrote:
winbb2 wrote:
bandler wrote:

I have tried the file you sent me bandler, and although I have only tried the trigger once, I felt a female persona take over me!! I'm going to keep trying this!! Thanks!
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Postby bandler » September 1st, 2011, 11:01 pm

winbb2 wrote:

I have tried the file you sent me bandler, and although I have only tried the trigger once, I felt a female persona take over me!! I'm going to keep trying this!! Thanks!

Thanks for the positive & public feedback. I uploaded it to my sites (www.HypnoErotica.Biz) if anyone is interested in a Silver Necklace Trigger file that lets you decide when your inner woman takes over... just put on a Silver Necklace.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bandler » October 13th, 2011, 7:07 pm

bandler wrote:
winbb2 wrote:

Thanks for the positive & public feedback. I uploaded it to my sites (www.HypnoErotica.Biz) if anyone is interested in a Silver Necklace Trigger file that lets you decide when your inner woman takes over... just put on a Silver Necklace.

Someone mentioned that a Silver Necklace trigger would not work for them because they wear a silver necklace which has sentimental attachments already.

SO

I changed the trigger to a Pearl Necklace.

Very few guys wear pearl necklaces every day, right? Women seem to like Pearl Necklaces, so it is a big improvement ;-)
Last edited by bandler on October 14th, 2011, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Postby winbb2 » October 13th, 2011, 7:13 pm

I still like my silver necklace! ;)
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum