strange sinsations

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

strange sinsations

Postby kunoichi » February 28th, 2012, 4:32 pm

basically I have been listening to certain files on acasition, Brest growth, hormone curse but growth but I haven't noticed much..... buttt..... after throwing several of them on while i slept last night I think i got a result. my chest feels kind of tingly. is this a good thing. just curious
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Going for Bimbo spelling?

Postby Plaat » March 1st, 2012, 10:36 am

If there's a red line under your text, it means it's spelled wrong, English may not be your first language, so I understand the trouble, but here with "hypertext" can allow you practice english spelling. There were too many errors to not annoy the casual reader.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby radar » March 1st, 2012, 4:24 pm

These new sensations are a great sign.
Focus on the tingling, feel it build, let the blood rush to your breasts.
I would suggest plenty of additional massage to help the circulation in the breast area also. :wink:
Soon your breasts will become more sensitive and begin to grow.

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby kunoichi » March 4th, 2012, 6:12 pm

thanx youi guys{thanx being spelled with an k not an x but that i do on purpous} but sometimes spell check fails me. like for one how the heck do you spell puropose i should now this being that I am a writer.. I have written a novel and it is undergoing it's final checking. I am having a test copy but that's beside the point. sometime i my need to say something out runs my ability to spell. the message that starts this thread is one of those.

as for messages how do you do that.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

I hope this doesn't sound racist

Postby optomal7 » March 5th, 2012, 12:24 am

Nihon jin desu ka?

If I were to take a guess at your home country I would say Japan.
optomal7

Postby frosty46 » March 5th, 2012, 3:40 am

Nani wa optomal7 desu ka?
frosty46
Regular
Regular

Postby kunoichi » March 5th, 2012, 5:35 pm

roflao... you would would you.. no amount of emoticons can contain the laughter you just gave me. not only that but i am an american born and raised. i know i talk a lot about anime but I am not Japanese. oh well.

I know of a way to prove this. on the thread I put under feminization called nail polish. one of my request is to learn Japanese. now why would I need to know that if i was from the land of the rising sun.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum