I need some Advice

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I need some Advice

Postby aungshadow » July 12th, 2012, 3:07 pm

I want to be Feminized but I'm worried how it might effect my life, I want to be a woman so bad that it hurts, can you help a sister/brother out
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Re: I need some Advice

Postby Tangy » August 22nd, 2012, 1:22 pm

aungshadow wrote:I want to be Feminized but I'm worried how it might effect my life, I want to be a woman so bad that it hurts, can you help a sister/brother out

Do you have a Mirror That you can easily star into and dream Dream, if you do then this file for you please make sure you do not be disturb put your phone on off Take a message
Let me know how this file worked for you ear Phones Strongly Advised

Here is the file concentrate on your desires what ever comes into your mind do not block it out just keep concentrating and it will developed

""Look Into Your Eyes""NEW""
Description: ""Look Into Your Eyes""NEW" rnrnNew File Ready for your Inspection, The eyes of the Soul, Use a Mirror Please Allow yourself at least An Hour of Free time Medium, turn off the phone or down the ringer you do not want to be disturb for any Reason, Listen everyday while you sleep, do not response to what happens you do not have to do anything but relax and the Fantasy will take place your Fantasy. you should start to feel num all over your body this is the trance state Enjoy.Audience Only while under Trigger(by yourself) or a friendrnDreams Permanent(when safe)rnAnybody can use Feedback is encouraged....rnMoving forward ! @ ?
Author: Tangy ? Added On: 2012-04-23 Downloaded: 22 Length: 16:27
Effect: Trigger(by yourself), Permanent(when safe) Voice Gender: Female
Average Rating: 1.0000 Total Votes: 1
Permanent Link: \"\"Look Into Your Eyes\"\"NEW\"\" Favorite: Mark Favorite
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum