I keep wanting to post this

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I keep wanting to post this

Postby kunoichi » October 5th, 2012, 2:41 am

basically I haven't seen much form my hypnosis in way of effect but each time I do it... It becomes more entence. so I am not sure what to say and as for tonight fell like there is more than one me. maybe just a little because it's almost like I make motions that aren't coming fro me but I am not sure. any advice.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » October 5th, 2012, 2:44 am

also I keep hovering around the philosophy and religion part of this forum wanting to post something but not sure what.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » October 5th, 2012, 7:42 am

kunoichi wrote:also I keep hovering around the philosophy and religion part of this forum wanting to post something but not sure what.

A lot of these files on this site is Designed to work minutes and days and months after you listen to them on a continues bases the subconscious mind is strong enough create what you want once it figure out a way to bring it to pass you can be wanting down the street and it just happen if this explication is not correct anyone please Jump right on in.

the subconscious mind is strong enough create what you want :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: Science not Fiction :idea:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby kunoichi » October 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

i know but it might have ironically. all i wished for was two Japanese girl personalities but I think my dad has put a damper on it since it only works when safe. so that may be it. I think it's working. just from my last post of threads the first one is mainly proof but how has it implemented.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » October 5th, 2012, 9:07 am

another proof is that after i use the hypnosis my body jerks every so often. it's l most like I got what I wanted but with such week effect. another thing is usually short;y after using the hypnosis. the voices in my{so wanted to use our there} head beside my own are that of girls. irony... it's what hurts the most.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Plaat » October 9th, 2012, 9:09 pm

What files are you using in this case, it seems to matter; also, you mean piece of evidence, not proof.
Plaat
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » October 16th, 2012, 8:59 pm

the Japanese girls file
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gnope » October 18th, 2012, 2:06 pm

' maybe just a little because it's almost like I make motions that aren't coming fro me but I am not sure.'

Keyword is almost; there is no separation from you and your actions, they are still your motions, your neural impulses.
gnope

Return to Feminizations Forum