Specific feminizing file request

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Specific feminizing file request

Postby Reboot2099 » October 26th, 2012, 4:03 am

I would like to know if any of you have some files to suggest to me about something very specific that I haven't been able to find yet (at least, not any effective on me).

I am looking for a TRIGGERED file, nothing permanent, that would change my personality into that of a woman.

Ideally, the new personality would be that of a woman: thinking like a woman, having women interests, even walking like a woman if I am alone, but not in public and having very strong feminine sexual desires towards both men and women and masturbation.

So far, nothing out of the ordinary (for people into this kind of thing :P). But where it differs from usual files, I'd like that woman to be happy to be in control of a man's body. I don't want her to try to change me into putting making-up, polish my nails etc.

You know how most men think about what they'd do if they were a woman? They wouldn't try to change her into a man. They would embrace being a woman and do everything they can do with their new feminine body. I'd like her to be like that. To think "Wow, I have a man's body, so let's explore it to the fullest! I won't stop masturbating, probing myself anally, sucking on things, even try to hook-up with anyone interested, to test how it is to be a woman in a man's body!"

I wouldn't be against it if she wanted to try to make me wear feminine things once in a while, or act very feminine (like walking and having feminine manners. Those, I would like) in private ONLY, but make-up is not my thing.

It could be a second personality taking control of my body completely or only being there with me to talk to me (as suggested in several other threads). I don't mind either of those.

So, I know, it is very specific, but still, if you heard of any files that might be close to that, whether it's on this site or not, free or not,please tell me.

Or if you are a very talented and experienced hypnotist (man or woman, I don't mind, although I prefer a woman), I would maybe be willing to pay for a custom file. Although I am VERY picky (on the voice, content, effects, way of speaking) and not everybody can make me go under, so I'd appreciate a few samples of your work. So far, the hypnotists I like and that could get me to trance are Cardigan, MistE (Elena), Mistress Candice and bandler/samantha. Although they are not perfect and I find some things I don't like in most of them, they can get me into trance (although because I'm picky, some can't get me to do anybody but that :( )

Sorry for the lenghty post. I know the odds of a single file doing exactly what I want are slim to none, but this is also a demand for probable custom work. The reason I am not asking any of the hypnotist I mentioned (yet), is because I am not 100% sure who I'd trust enough to do it exactly the way I want, so any suggestions (either you or a hypnotist you love), would be appreciated.
Reboot2099

Postby danny1988 » October 26th, 2012, 6:18 am

You sound a lot like me XD

I am currently listening to a file to create a seperate female personality who can take control and help me experience being a woman.
Before I say anything more I will say this, DO NOT listen to the Female Takeover file. If anyone suggests that ignore them, I dont normally tell people what to do but the dangers of that file should not be underestimated.

Anyway warning over, but yeh the file im listening to is the file called 'Your Other Half' it creates a second female personality that shares your body with you can you can talk with her and live togeather. You are both equal to each other and each of you can take control when you want.

I dont know if this is what your looking for but it sounds like it. The only thing is its permenant. The issue with having another personality that is triggered is I believe its difficult to do (I could be wrong) But generally you cant just shut off the other personality they are there or not.

As for the other things this file doesnt really instill thoes characteristics. But as for not doing stuff in public only in private, it depends on the female personality.

I still dont know fully yet as I have still to hear my female personality speak to me but I am patient and just seeing what happens while continuing to listen to the file.

Hope my ramblings are in some way useful :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum