moved to thailand to live full ti me as a ladyboy

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

moved to thailand to live full ti me as a ladyboy

Postby suzybimbo » December 20th, 2012, 10:20 am

i now live full time as a ladyboy in thailand,all my male cloths are gone,only slutty cloths now,i work the ars at night picking up men,on full hormone treatment in 6 bmonths i will get breasts,the biggest i can,no going back now,i,m so happoy just being a bimbo slut,6 months ago was very male,now a full time bimbo,li ving with a ladyboy misstress,hypno works
suzybimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby haselnusskuchen » December 20th, 2012, 10:56 am

Thats so adorable sweetie! Enjoy your new slutty life. :D
haselnusskuchen

Postby suzybimbo » December 21st, 2012, 3:54 pm

im just so happy now,my life is cock and being a bimbo,i think of nothing more, my misstress owns me, i give her the money to think for me,she get bme cloths and takes me out to salons to make me pretty, i promised her bigger boobs,as mine will be biggest i can get,i live my bimbo life now, bangkok is full of ladyboys so i fit in,its now my life,cant go back my breasts are now big enought to notice and my nails and eyebrows have been shaped,i only wear fem cloths now,go shopping a lot,buyind bimbo cloths,still listen to bimbo hypno every night,i have completly given in to my new desires
suzybimbo
Regular
Regular

Postby radar » December 23rd, 2012, 5:21 am

Wow.. Congrats Suzybimbo.

We are all very happy for you and your Mistress.
Have a great time out there and keep us all posted on your progress.

Joanne xx
radar
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum