has anyone did a or buy a curse removal file?

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

has anyone did a or buy a curse removal file?

Postby travisfitz33 » December 22nd, 2012, 4:05 pm

if anyone has bought or did a curse removal plz tell me let me know if its legit plz
travisfitz33

Postby radar » December 23rd, 2012, 5:13 am

Hi Travisfitz33,

Sounds like you have got yourself in quite a pickle.

I haven't used them but curse removal files are absolutely legit.

However you always have to remember that you cant be made to do anything that goes against your will, morals or ethics.

If the file has had an effect on you - then I guess that some part of you really wants the effects that you had.

Will a curse removal file work if your sub-conscious mind wants the curse to work?

Best of luck if you try the curse removal.

Joanne xx

P.S. - My recommendation would be to embrace your femme side and continue of the Whammy file. :)
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » December 26th, 2012, 10:35 am

radar wrote:Hi Travisfitz33,

Sounds like you have got yourself in quite a pickle.

I haven't used them but curse removal files are absolutely legit.

However you always have to remember that you cant be made to do anything that goes against your will, morals or ethics.

If the file has had an effect on you - then I guess that some part of you really wants the effects that you had.

Will a curse removal file work if your sub-conscious mind wants the curse to work?

Best of luck if you try the curse removal.

Joanne xx

P.S. - My recommendation would be to embrace your femme side and continue of the Whammy file. :)

It Sounds like to me you do not want the file removed you want to control the effects turn it on and off when you want too.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Feminizations Forum