Searching

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Searching

Postby CookieCrumble » December 27th, 2012, 5:35 pm

Alright ladies, I could really use some help.

I have know for some years that I am bi-sexual, finding both men and women attractive. At first I was worried but my masculinity got a much needed boost when I discovered that I was only really attracted to feminine men, In particular I started to fantasize about cross-dressers and sissies. Before long this kink became one of several that I indulged in secretly.

This closet obsession was sated for some time thanks to some infrequent forum role-playing but then a few months ago I started listening to Sissification inductions and hypnotic files (amongst other things available here on WMM). Thats when I started to worry because the more I listened the more I obsessed I became, downloading and listening to everything I could find here, well everything free that is.

At first I was worried that I might in fact be a closet sissy but after a few weeks of listening to files and seeing no change I realized that It was something ells. Everything came in to focus early December when I met a wonderful girl who turned out not to be a girl, instantly I knew what was going on. I am not just also interested in cute feminine sissy's, I PREFER them to women. We chatted, I invited her over to watch some movies, it was great. For the next week or so I couldn't help but stay up late at night fantasizing about her.

Sounds great right? Well it didnt take me to long to learn that not only was she not truly interested in me but that she was pre-opp, something that I found deeply disappointing. I support her and am happy she is working to become a more perfect version of how she sees herself but since then I have sort of lost interest.

So what dose this mean? I think I have to find myself a girly-guy, I really do. For some reason I find men who have not only taken the time and effort to become something so... sickeningly sweet and bubbly, but actually have thrown themselves into it, well its somehow so much more feminine and sexual than any girl I could think of.

But now Im sure your wondering why I am posting here, or maybe you have guessed already? In any case I need some help, help with something I think only a small army of sissy's could help with.

How do I go about finding and picking up my perfect sissy?

I am of course keeping my eye open and vigilant at all times but I figured it couldn't hurt to actual go to the well-spring and ask for some tips and advice.
CookieCrumble

Return to Feminizations Forum